Famous masked murderer

Robert’s POV

I have no idea for how long I was chased, but when I was finally able to sneak into a train, unnoticed, I thought it was a lie. I quickly tied my arm with a ripped cloth from my own mask, which I was not wearing anymore, as I waited for long hours. The director would have to pick me up somehow. And somewhere.

I let my pain and exhaustion win over my body for a while as I softly closed my eyes, in a corner of the train. I just hoped I had really lost them.

I am sure they’ll start searches all over the world for me again.

A minister of Spain had just died.

“Leave in the next stop, McCoy. Follow the coordinates I’ll sent to your phone”

I lazily opened my eyes, my arm hurt like hell and I so needed a bed.

I did as I was commanded, though.

I just hoped this bloody test would be over soon.

Beatrice’s POV

I felt pain all over my body.

I was being dragged outside the car, my vision blurry, as if everything was a dream.

“I am not letting you die, b*tch!” I heard Derek yelling “You will stay alive, for as long as I wish.” I guess he was the one pushing me, since I heard his voice so close to me. But it was a matter of time until I closed my eyes again.

“Beatrice”

I opened my eyes to see his perfect smile looking down at me.

I can hear the sound of the waves and the sun hitting our bodies.

We are in a beach.

I looked at his eyes, warm, tender and seductive.

Just like I had met him.

The Robert I had met.

“Let’s go take a swim” He leaned down, whispering in a deep voice in my ear, before brushing his lips teasingly around my neck.

“Hmmm”

There is no way I will ever be able to resist this man.

But wait.

He’s a murderer.

I hate him.

“You’re so perfect” He bit my flesh

Oh no. I can’t.

He drives me insane.

I felt him finally picking me in his arms, walking towards the water, when he finally let me down.

I jumped as the cold water reached my feet.

I listen to his adorable giggle.

Which quickly turned into a devil laugh.

I looked at him, those dark, cold eyes returned.

I gulped, panic filling me as he approached.

But when his body was almost touching mine, Robert’s face had disappeared and the man I was looking at was Derek.

“I will sloooowly kill you…”