No one

Rated R

Beatrice’s POV

I was still in shock.

I couldn’t believe this.

Could my parents really be in danger because of me?

Is this world really wicked at this point? Well, after seeing and experienced what I have until now, I cannot possibly doubt this.

I’m just… still in denial.

It feels weird to know that your parents are in danger because of you.

I felt  Robert soft lips on mine “Don’t think too much. I am the one to blame for this.” He said, as if reading my thoughts.

I looked up at him, sadly looking me in the eyes, so sincere “I will get them safe”

I caressed his face, before pulling him down for a passionate kiss. His lips softly made love to mine, as his hands hold my waist securely.

“Hmmm” I heard his moan against my lips “Bea” he moved to kiss my neck

“I trust you” I whispered in his ear, my eyes closed while enjoying his lips making wonders in my neck.

I did. I did trust him with everything I had now.

After all he did for me, after all the things that had happened, how could I not?

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner” he whispered in my hear, his lips still brushing against my skin “I was just… scared you might freak out”

I held his face and made him look at me. Gosh, he looks so sensual and his lips look so damn tasty

“My parents have no idea of what is going on. Even before I married, I was always traveling. I don’t think they even suspect something has happened, that my marriage is ruined and Derek is dead”

“Well, it has been quite a long time, they might be worried at least that you haven’t called or something” He told me

I nodded “Maybe you’re right”

“My sister is good at this, she will be quick” He half smiled

“As I said” I pecked him “I trust you”

He looked at me lovingly, his eyes shining and his perfect smile appeared in his lips “Have I told you how amazingly beautiful you look? Gosh” he whispered in a deep tone

“Oh… uhh” I bit his lip “Maybe just a million times”

He closed his eyes, I knew I was getting him bothered. I could feel his excitement growing.

But honestly, I am doing it on purpose.

I want him.

And I want him to finally make me forget of those disgusting and horrible times.

“Let’s get back to our suite, Mr. McCoy?” I whispered in his ear

He gulped looking at me. I could see his eyes turning black.

“Bea… I… are you…”

I interrupted him, my hands teasingly travelling around his chest “I need you Robert. Make me forget it, once and for all”

His grip on my waist tightened slightly “I am… so crazy about you, Bea” he kissed me once again, before sensually walking to the waiter to pay, dragging me softly with his hand around my waist.

When we arrived back in our hotel room, I simply attacked him. I dragged him towards the bed and straddled him, teasingly taking the clothes of that damned fine tux off.