Ruined undercover

Rated R! Once again!

Beatrice’s POV

My body was still really hot after all the intimate moments shared inside the gondola, but as soon as we stepped out, chills went all the way down my body. It was bloody freezing outside.

I felt Robert putting his jacket over me and his strong arm around my shoulder.

I looked at him, warmly “It is not necessary”

“Oh, really?” he smiled, cheekily, kissing my forehead “Let’s go back to then”

“Rob…?” I asked as the both of us walked down the street, heading to the hotel

“Yes?” he whispered in a deep voice

“What if Derek is there?”

He smiled “What if he is there?” he asked me the same question

“Robert, I am serious”

“Me too, Bea” he smiled “Who cares if he is there? After everything he did to you, you are worried he might see you with another man?”

I looked down.

Robert had a point.

And hell, I didn’t regret this.

I would actually repeat it.

Gladly.

“Don’t tell me you regret this” Robert said, could I sense a hint of disappointment in his voice?

No, I am not going to fool myself.

“I do not, Robert. How could I?” I smiled widely at him “I had never had oral sex before”

His eyes widened, his jaw dropped dramatically and he stopped in the middle of the street “What kind of guys have you been hanging with?!”

I chuckled “Well, Derek was the only one, actually”

Robert smiled “A one man’s lady. I like that”

I blushed “Not anymore”

“I don’t think you were ever truly his. You just thought so” Robert softly said

I looked at him.

I just loved to listen to him. I loved his words, he seemed to say just the right things, his words make me realize so many things. I am beginning to think that, despite my age, I am quite naïve.

Soon, we arrived at the hotel and went to his room.

Fortunately, we did not cross paths with anyone known.

I watched as he took a call he was receiving, but he quickly ended it and walked back to me.

“Well” he smiled “Since you really do not want to cross paths with anyone, we can have our dinner in a special place” he smiled at me

My eyes widened “W-Where?”

I heard a knock on the door before I could answer

“Come” he smiled at me and opened the door.

“Signor!” The servant smiled widely and Robert shared a few words with him in Italian, something I could not quite understand

Robert turned to me “Just go with him. I will meet you in ten minutes”

My eyes widened and I grew unsure.

I did not want to go away from Robert.

He noticed my uncertainty and kissed my forehead “I know it is a hard thing to do, but I need you to trust me. He will lead you to another place on the hotel where we can share our dinner without anyone bothering us”