Trouble

*Robert’s POV

Oh. My. God.

Alright.

Calm yourself down, Robert.

Here is the thing.

I invaded the house of the Spanish minister of economy.

Turns out that, as the director’s orders specifically said, I kidnapped him, brought him to the top of the parliament building and, obviously, I just called everyone’s attention.

I had no idea what kind of funny business this man had with the director, but I did knew that the man wouldn’t let anyone go unpunished.

The man was trembling, crying, begging me to let him go, as I stood with the gun pointed to his head, with a mask hiding my face, listening to the director’s orders, telling me to wait a little more.

The crowd in front of the building was growing per second.

I was sure all possible magazine reporter’s and different world TV’s were watching. The policemen were talking to me, with a loud speaker, from down there.

I even had several helicopters surrounding the building.

“Boss…” I silently said “What are we waiting for?”

I asked, impatience filling my body.

I didn’t want to kill that man.

I had a feeling he was waiting for the best opportunity for me to kill him with everyone seeing.

But I also knew special operational and riot police were surrounding me, making plans to put a bullet through my head. That would be at any minute now.

“Robert, please run”

I frowned, that was my sister’s voice. She had invaded the director’s communications all over again.

“Robbie, they’re gonna kill you, you need to leave!” She snapped.

I knew I couldn’t talk, but I also knew I wasn’t able to do much.

I would either follow my orders and be chased by the Spanish police, or not follow my orders and be chased by them and the director’s crew.

“Damn…” I whispered

“Robbie… he is sending you to suicide!”

“Sir… what are my orders?” I impatiently asked, knowing I couldn’t answer my sister and he was still listening to me.

I started to hear a few male voices, so I knew my sister disconnected. I would have to talk to her later, if I made it through this.

“Niño…” The minister said “Why are you doing this? Por qué?” He cried, looking at me

“I  have nothing against you, sir” I answered, feeling bad for him

“McCoy you open your mouth to him once again and I’ll leave you there to die”

“And what are you doing now, exactly?”

Oops. I really said that, didn’t I?

Damn

“What was that?!” I heard his annoyed voice “Scared are we? Being a pussy right now?!”

I took a deep breath

“What are my orders?”

“Since we can see special operational police moving and we can’t approach you to rescue you. You will have to run”