Transition

Third person’s POV

“Robert, ditch the girl, leave! They broke in!” Martin yelled at the phone as Robert couldn’t stop staring at Beatrice, who was getting worried.

What should he do?

“ROBERT!”

Gosh, he felt under pressure.

He closed his eyes.

He was going to hate himself for what he was going to do.

But he had to.

Or she would be in danger as well.

He needed to make her hate him.

“Robert?” Beatrice looked at him “What’s going on?”

He quickly spoke to the phone “Send me their signals” He quickly dropped the phone and ran to find his clothes

“Robert?!” Beatrice’s eyes widened as she watched him getting dressed quickly and his phone started to make some beeping sounds.

“Need to run. Sorry” He coldly said, not looking at her

“Run? What? Robert?!” Her jaw dropped

He quickly put on his shirt but left it half unbuttoned. He looked at her with such a mysterious look that actually scared her

“Get dressed.” He coldly said

“What the hell is going on? You’re just leaving like that?!”

“I don’t have the time, Beatrice!” He snapped, the beeping’s on his phone increasing “Look,” he looked away, searching for his jacket “It was good while it lasted, I’m gonna go now”

Beatrice’s eyes widened, her heart broke into a million pieces. Anger filled her body in the next minute “So all that shit about… oh, I really am stupid!”

Robert approached her, still with a straight face

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCHING ME!” Beatrice yelled

He looked at her with widened eyes “What? I didn’t lie to you. You need to get dressed now”

“YOU’RE NO F*CKING DIFFERENT THAN HIM, YOU BASTARD!”

“C’mon honey, you’re going to be all depressed about it?!” He coldly said with a pout on his face, as if in a mocking tone.

SLAP

Robert chuckled evilly “And I thought you were different. They normally don’t hit that hard” he smiled at her

She gulped, tears threatening to fall down her eyes.

Oh, do not cry, Beatrice Saunders. You are not going to cry over this piece of shit! She told herself.

He kept his scary expression on, only God knew how hard it was being for him. But that was exactly what he wanted. Her to hate him. He wanted her to get back with Derek Williams. As hard as it would be, she would be safe.

“There’s one difference though” he chuckled “The other bastard will never ditch you” He coldly said “Now come on! Move that ass!” He snapped

“YOU COME ANY CLOSER AND I…”

She was interrupted by the door abruptly opening and two guys entering with guns in his hands. Her fear increased and even more when she saw Robert moving faster than the speed of light. He quickly knocked out one guy and before the other could react, Robert stole the unconscious guy’s gun and shot him.

Right on the chest.

Beatrice screamed.

Had he just killed a man in front of her?!

“I TOLD YOU, MOVE!” Robert quickly picked her up and put her inside the bathroom, looking her.

“WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU?! YOU’RE A MANIAC!” She yelled

“No, not really” Robert said, on the other side of the door “Maybe crazy.” He said before jumping out of the window.

Beatrice’s POV

Tears flooded down my face as I let my body fall on the bathroom’s floor.

My body was trembling.

I don’t think I have ever been so scared, my entire life.

If Derek had surprised me and disappointed me, I can even start to explain what Robert’s doings made me feel.

I had never been so fooled my entire life.

I know he never told me much, I know he had lied when he said he was a doctor. He had confirmed it to me.

But he seemed so sincere in everything else.

Once again, my life seemed to turn around faster than a heartbeat.

He went from being one of the sweetest and nice people I’ve met to the coldest monster I have seen.

The way he talked to me after that phone call…

The way he treated me…

As if mocking me and mocked what we had.

It had felt so intense and real to me. Then again, I can only be really naïve.

I had fallen into his shit like a baby falls into her mommy’s breast.

And then… he just… killed a man in front of me.

As if it was a toy.

No, that was not the same man I had met.

That man never existed.

I put my hands over my face as I cried.

I guess this is my fate.

I heard a knock at the door.

I could not be sure how long it had been.

“Beatrice?!”

My eyes widened.

It was Derek’s voice.

“I know you hate me, but you have to come with me” He said

I slowly opened the door to look at him, all sweaty and breathing hard.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” he was raging “What the hell did he do to you?!”

He pushed me out of that room

“You are still my wife, Beatrice. And don’t give me ‘you cheated on me’ shitty speech!” he yelled “WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH HIM?!”

My eyes widened “H-How do you know we were together?”

“Oh, you even admit it?!” he laughed, hitting me hard across the face “So, did you enjoy it? Being f*cked and thrown to the dogs?” he looked at me with an expression that scared me to hell “So let me tell you, b*tch. I’m just going to let you live because we need to remain a couple in everyone's eyes.” He yelled "And luckily..." he finally said "I might not beat the shit out of you to go straight for another c*ck, b*tch"

He threw me to the floor before locking me on the room.

Alone.

I cried.

What the hell was happening to my life?

Hey!

Quicky update!

What the hell is happening?!

Any ideas?!

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*