32

~

  ' We can do better, but we still live in a world that is out to break us any way it can

' We can do better, but we still live in a world that is out to break us any way it can. '

~

'Now bring that around to the right,' Clay instructed Justin as he watched him attempt to tie his tie in the mirror; 'No, no, no, the big end... The big end.'

'That's what I'm doing,' Justin paused.

'That's not what you're doing. Oh, my God, start over.'

The Foley boy scoffed, 'Would you fucking relax?'

'You- You don't listen!'

'You are so uptight.'

'I am not uptight. It was your idea that we should wear ties. It's not even a formal dance. And if you wanna wear a tie, you should follow my instructions.'

'We really need to get you laid.'

'Shut up. Start over.'

Justin pulled the tie apart and tried again, watching as Clay pulled on his jacket before sitting on his bed.

'Seriously, Jensen. Okay?' He stated with a smirk; 'You help me tie a tie, I will help you get laid.'

'I don't need your help,' Clay muttered.

'I- I know. I was just... I was just saying.'

Clay paused for a second, 'I mean, you've had, like, a lot of sex, haven't you?'

'Yeah, I've- I've had a good amount... Especially on your bed last night.'

Justin was in fits of laughter as Clay jumped up from his bed with a disgusted look on his face, his glare directed at him as he turned to look at him; not even acknowledging the fact he had tied his tie properly.

'You're not joking,' He shook his head.

'Nope,' The Foley boy smirked.

'You... You and Bailey? On my... Jesus- Are you fucking kidding me?'

'Oh, come on, Jensen. It's been a month since we've seen each other, tension builds up quickly when that happens.'

'That doesn't mean you have to... On my bed.'

'Jensen, we fucked. Say the words. Bailey and I had sex... At least we changed the sheets for you.'

Clay's eyes flittered to the bed before he sighed, looking at Justin again.

'Fine... Just don't do it again,' He stated.

'We'll try not to,' Justin shrugged.

He chuckled as Clay made his way to the door, muttering to himself. Justin followed after him, heading out the front to meet Tony who had finally giving Bailey's car back, the Matthews girl sitting in the front seat. She smiled at the two boys as they approached the cherry red mustang, her eyes raking over her boyfriend. He winked at her as he pulled the door open, kissing her lips before she crawled into the back with him right behind her.