3

~

' You can hear rumors, but you can't know them

' You can hear rumors, but you can't know them. '

~

Bailey flinched as something cold and wet dropped out onto her nose, her hand clumsily wiping it off. But as it happened again her eyes snapped open, glaring up at Bryce as he laughed silently to himself as he dropped water onto Justin's face. She closed her eyes again, placing her hand down a hard but soft surface.

'Fuck, what the fuck?' Justin swore as he sat up slightly.

The girl could feel the blood rushing to her face as the boy's stomach muscles clenched underneath her head, making her eyes open before Bryce flicked more water at her face.

'What the hell, Bryce?' She glared up at him again.

'You two look cosy,' The boy chuckled.

Bailey felt Justin move again, as he raised his head to look down at her. She looked up at him blushing lightly when she realised their position, she could faintly see a tinge of pink on Justin's own cheeks. She was laid out between his legs, her head on his chest with one of his hands laying on her back. She sat up and brushed her fly aways out of her face, rubbing her eyes.

'I'm rolling in ten, if you feel like school,' Bryce informed them both.

'What's with the fucking water?' The girl growled.

'Just having some fun.'

'I'm just having some fun,' She mocked before she stood and wandered to the kitchen for a drink of water.

'Justy, you know you're welcome here all the damn time, buddy, but I thought you were going home last night.'

'Yeah, that guy Seth is back,' Justin replied as he pulled on a shirt.

'Meth Seth?'

'Yeth.'

The trio laughed at Justin, before the boy pulled his jeans on. Bailey leant against the kitchen bench, texting Tony asking if he could take her to the mechanics that afternoon.

'And that's all, right? Just Meth Seth?' Bryce confirmed.

'Yeah, just that asshole. I can't deal with him, you know that.'

'Cause your girlfriend's texting me now... Brother, you know that Seth or whatever, I got your back, always. Matthews does too, don't you?'

'Always,' She replied as she quickly looked up at the pair.

'Yeah, I know,' The boy replied.

'Whatever you did, if you even fucking did anything, we can take care of it. I mean anything... You know my one rule.'