4

~

' I didn't really think anything of it at first

' I didn't really think anything of it at first. '

~

Bailey fixed the cheap fedora on her head for what seemed to be the hundredth time since she had arrive at school, and she wasn't even out if the car yet; the hat just wouldn't stay in place. Zach smacked her hands away as she went to touch it again, before he opened her car door and motioned for her to get out. She sighed and slid out of her car, linking her arm in his before they walked towards the school where a variety of different costumes scattered the halls.

'Well, if it ain't Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen. Looking good,' She called out as they approached Justin and Jess.

'Bonnie and Clyde, how ironic,' Jess drawled.

'Well, we are partners in crime,' Zach replied.

'Literally,' Bailey chuckled.

The brunette turned to Justin get his opinion, but he was glaring behind her at someone. She turned to find Tyler staring at them, making her place her hand up onto Zach's shoulder as he crossed his arms over his chest.

'What the fuck are you staring at, Down?' Justin spat.

'Nothing, nothing at all,' Tyler stuttered; 'Do you want a photo together? For the yearbook?'

Bailey hesitated before nodding, 'Hell, yeh. This costume is going down in history.'

Zach rolled his eyes as his best friend dragged him over to stand in front of some lockers, placing an arm around her back as she placed a hand on his shoulder. Neither of them smiled, both looking almost deadly as they stared into the camera. Tyler gave them a thumbs up, telling them he got the photo before other brunette walked forward to look at it. She smirked at the photo, grinning up at Zach before he walked back over to Justin and Jess.

'If I find this photo anywhere other then the yearbook, I'll kill you,' She sneered in Tyler's face before she took a step back.

'I'm pretty sure that illegal,' He stuttered.

'I'm pretty sure what you did was illegal too... But, if you could print the photo out for me, that would be great.'

She gave him a fake smile before she walked back over to her friends, linking her arms in Zach's once more as they walked duo the hall. The pair waved to Jess and Justin as they left, before they were bombarded by Bryce; the boy wearing a plain shirt with the word duff on it with scuba goggles and a snorkel.