6

~

' I couldn't move

' I couldn't move. I couldn't get up and leave or scream. '

~

As Bailey pulled up to the school, she was stopped by a large crowd in the middle of the road. She shut of her engine and slid out of her car, pushing through the building crowd to find Alex and Montgomery fighting in the middle. She swore at the sight of Alex's face, blood pouring from his lip and eyebrow. Her eyes met Justin's from across the circle, begging him to something before she did.

But as her best friend looked away, she dropped her bag onto the ground and moved to pull her friends apart. She struggled for a while, before she managed to get in between them; sending a fist into Monty's face before she turned to help Alex up. The girl went to throw another punch as a hand clamped down on her shoulder, Monty spinning her around before he punched her in the jaw. Everything went quiet after the crowd gasped, the boy looking at his friend with wide eyes.

She rubbed her jaw, before cocking an eyebrow at him; his mouth moving but no words came out. She took a step forward and landed a punch to his nose, before she launched herself on him; hitting him continuously. Though at the sound of a teacher yelling, she got off him and stepped back with her arms in the air in surrender. Monty sat up slowly from the ground, his hand covering his bleeding nose.

'What the hell is going on?' Mr Porter yelled as he took in the trio.

'He started it,' Monty replied with a smirk as he motioned to Alex.

'Yeah? So what are you doing?' The man turned to look at Bailey.

'Finishing it?' She replied with a smirk.

'You think that's funny?'

'Yeah.'

'Come on, let's go. Everybody, go to class. Show is over. Go to class!'

The crowd groaned before they all moved off, Bailey grabbing her bag from the ground and moved to help Alex from the ground. She held her hand out to him, before Zach wrapped an arm around her shoulders, commending her on her efforts.

'Miss Matthews, where do you think you're going?' Mr Porter called after her.

'Helping my friend off the ground, before I go move my car,' She replied with a smirk.

'No, you're coming with me to the vice principal's office.'

'You're kidding me?'

'No, I am not, Miss Matthews.'

'Can I at least park my car?'

The man shook her head, making her throw her hands up in the air before she turned to Zach and pulled her keys out of her pocket.