21.

"Theres no place you can out your feelings then in your mothers embrace"

"Michael whats wrong what you mean you cant do it anymore?" Mother asked worried.

"M..'other you dont know what i have done i dissapointed myself and you i did something you will never forgive me for mother...."

"Son im your mother just tell me what happend what h..have you done?"

"Mother.... i lost Sara and Kaya"

A loud gasp could be heard from the other line
"Lost as i...in dead michael ?!"

"No mother lost as in....Theyre out of my life"

"M..michael explain me everything now where are they those are you famil...."

And here came the evil me
"The woman you and father forced me to marry! I never had the freedom i deserved yall trapped a 20 year old with an woman he never loved this whole marriage was forced and guess what this whole marriage was fake i faked it! That love was never true everything you saw all that happiness was fake mother! I ruined Sara's life i had multiple affairs behind her back i treated her like crap i wasnt intimate with her and that all cause of a young men that was forced to marry a person he never loved even Kaya was never planned!! How can a husband and a wife not love each other and have a child.....oh i know cause i never loved her and never wanted to have a child from her!!!"

All i could hear at the other line was silence deep silence until i heard her snif. "M...mother are you crying?"

"I...im not only crying im disgust of you my son! How dare you fake a whole marriage and break her heart and end her up escaping your not a men! Your not the son i raised! Your marriage wasnt forced you two were so close! Since childhood and you two used to see each other all the time we were good with their family dont you remember you stupid! Sara was in love with you! She really was and i dont know what in the world you dislike about that pretty woman! Son if you want to judge her cause of her past look at yourself in the mirror and judge yourself! She might have done wrong things in the past but you your doing it now and guess what your doing way more bad things now! Your a husband a father but guess what it turned out that my son aint the men i thought he would be! Michael joseph jackson i will never forgive you for this!"

I was hurt by those words and pissed at the fact that shes defending Sara and not her own son!

"You dont wanna forgive me? Your own son? Who the fuck is Sara! See what she does she seperated me from my own mot....."

"Michael joseph jackson!! You can say whatever you want now but if you really hated her you wouldnt have called me crying saying that you have done something wrong stop blaming the young lady! She loves you and gave you something beautiful a child and above that your just like your heartless father! You think your the men now god will teach you a good lesson for now dont even call me again go live the life that you want and you better find the two and send them to my place !"

"I...ill try mother" i said before she hung up on my face.. i was shaking not knowing what i just have done i even lost my mother.. i didnt know what to do my life now was one big mess.....

"Michael?"

I turned around and looked at chanel
"Yeah"

"How many more hours will you take to get me my ro...have you been crying?"

"No im fine why would i cry"

"Is Michael crying" she teased getting me on my nerves.. "Chanel go sit with your brother im not in the mood alright leave me alone"

"And what if i wont huh? What you gonna do beat me up"

"Chanel get out the roo..."

She started raising her voice which i hated the most in a woman "i said what you gonna do huh!!"

"Chanel!!! Get the fuck out the room now!!!"

"Ohh really are you yelling at me now fucking crybaby" she hissed

"Crybaby? Shut the fuck up women dont act like your the men alright im sick and tired of your wanna be dominant your a fucking girl act like one you think im cool with this shit your doing?!"

"Alright Michael your so rightt im so scared you got to be the dominant one i get it she said before walking out the room with the biggest smirk plastered on her face...

Her leaving the room like that didnt gave me a good feeling at all...

*Sara's pov*

After the long walk with Kaya who was already asleep i was back home currently in the kitchen trying to make me something to eat Jordan still wasnt back home and i had this uncomfortable feeling during the whole walk outside i wasnt feeling good in my Own skin and i dont know why i wasnt even thinking about anything my mind was all focused on what to eat today cause i didnt had breakfast or anything for lunch.

Even the fridge wasnt filled Jordan forgot to go grocery shopping i guess i had to go and buy some food from the supermarket around the corner i put my shoes and jacket back on Kaya was in her crib i locked the front foor behind me before making my way to the supermarket. I had this strange feeling that i was being watched which made me walk faster automatically.

"Hey sexy where you going all alone huh?"

Newww chapterr i know its not anvery
Long chapterr but its almost homidays which means moreee updates!!❤️ hope yall have a good week comment and vote for the next chapter!!!❤️☀️❤️