24.

*Michaels pov*

I was still holding her feeling feeling all the guilt stab me like a knife it felt like i just killed a human being with my own hands. i started to remember all types of shit i did to her how i treated her like shit how i didnt help her when she needed help how i made her feel worthless how i had her sleeping on the floor instead of in bed next to me how i wasnt there when Kaya was born because i was fucking god know which one of the group of women i played and messed with behind Her back.

I never felt this much pain sadness and anger inside of me was this her end.....was this the women that i had to marry by force her death....

The death that i caused for a 100 percent. She tried to stop Jordan from killing me and i stood there looking at her with that coldhearted face expression and made her feel like a clown in front of me making her feel that she came for nothing.

I broke a family apart and i killed the mother of my own daughter the child we made together...

i remember how i used to say that this pregnancy wasnt planned just
To make her feel down and sad. But the thing is ......

"It was p..planned i wanted this child with y..you S..sara" i said trough tears still holding her in my arms by this time the ambulance , police and the whole
Neighborhood was surrounding us.

I bet the neighbors would be thinking
Oh god Sara Michaels wife got into a accident so sad for this little beautiful family.....but they dont know that i broke this little family with my own hands..... im such a shame.

"Sir is this your child inside the vechile?" a police officer asked  as i was out of my deep thoughts and looked inside Sara's car and there she was. Kaya my babygirl Kaya in the car asleep not knowing that her mother is between life and death cause of me....

My eyes teared up again and as i glanced behind me Jordan was gone obviously ran away  and Sara, Sara was taken inside the ambulance wagon and without me they drove away with speed in the hope that Sara might survive.

I opend the cardoor and got in the backseat and picked Kaya out of her maxi cosi holding her in my arms kissing her forehead inhaling her scent. She smelled so good my beautiful baby princes her smell would warm my heart.

My filthy heart.
My moment with her was cut off when the car door opend and as i looked next to me it was...

"Mother" i said looking at her Mother was in shock in rage her eyes were watery.

"Get out the car and give me the baby now" she said with pure anger

"Mother no please i...."

"GIVE ME THE BABY YOU BASTA......"

"SMACK"

I gasped and groaned from
The stinging sensation on my cheek she striked me on. I broke down in tears instantly.

"Mother please im Sorry please dont go away im sorry give me just a chanc... no mother no!!! Please no dont ta...take her away please no dont leave me alone i dont wanna be alone please!!!! MOTHER!"

She Took kaya out of my arms held her and looked at me.
"Remember how you were afraid that god would get mad at you and punish you Michael?
You remember that ? Well you made your fear come true and your not seeing Kaya untill her mother wakes up and your not gonna touch her or even call her your daughter i know enough enough Michael and dont" she said trough tears "dont ever call me mother again i didnt raised the devil!" She said with a cracking voice

"You think god gonna forgive you if the mother of this girl dies! Oh and one of your mistresses showed me some crazy pictures of what you did behind Sara's back !" She said before walking away with Kaya.

I was crying my heart out watching her walk away with my daughter...

First i lost sara the Kaya and now mother.....

"Please dont go" i said as mother already drove away with who appeard a close
Friend of her.

I got up looking like a toddler who didnt got his candy and got in my own car real quik and drove to the hospital in a rush praying that Sara would wake up.

"Sara wake up
just wake up and dont leave our daughter without a mother...please....please please dont go"
I spoke to myself... i felt like i was crazy in the head.... if i get mentally ill  then it is a punishment from god...

*at the hospital*

All i wanted to do now was see her hold her hand and tell her that im sorry i wanna tell her how beautiful she is and how much she means to not only me but to her daughter also i wanna make it up to her ill do anything to have her back. I know theres a big chance that she might not want to see me ever again or even worse i might lose her.

Here i was sitting on the floor against the wall in front of the OR(operation room) praying my heart out.

"Mr jackson"