25.

August 15 2001

Happy birthday to me its my birthdayy!!!❤️❤️ im finally 17 years old!!!

This chapter is so short i know but im so busy mostly now with vacation and birthday plannings ❤️ 

I promise ill update more !!

"Y..yes doctor..." i said looking up at the doctor with red and puffy eyes. "The surgery went well shes asleep now and a late congratulations sir shes 2 months pregnant" the doctor said making my hear skip a beat.

"S...shes pregnant..." i said still with wide eyes
"Yes 2 months and gods thanks the baby is healthy and in a good condition even after the accident."

"C...can i see her now.....please....." i begged with watery eyes looking at the doctor. "Im scared to tell you Mr jackson that she doesnt want to see anyone only her daughter"

"But im her husband i have to see her i know shes not in a good state but i have to see her"

"Alright sir but if she calls any assistant to ask to be alone you will have to leave the room."

"Yes Doctor i will" i said as i made my
Way inside her room and there she was awake staring at the ceiling still a little exhausted from the accident and surgery but she was breathing thats all what matters to me. I walked up to her bed and just as she glanced at me all i could see in her eyes was pain and fear, it was heartbreaking i felt like shit cause i was the reason why her beautiful eyes were giving me that expression.

"Sara how are you...gods thanks your alive and here with us..." i was so nervous and scared i just hoped she wouldnt call an assitant on me.
But she never respond she was just staring at the ceiling.

"Sara can you hear me?" I said as i reached for her hand gently but she moved her hand away and finally looked at me.

"N...now you c..care about my l...life? After i almost died i wish that they didnt do the surgery i rather d..die then knowing that im gonna leave the hospital and live the same Hell life since i have nowhere to go.... im not going back to jordan... neither you....."

"Sara i.....i...i understand how you feel im sorry we can talk about it we can sort this ou...."

"Sort this Out.....?" She said looking at me with a sad smile "solve what be nice to me for now until i fully recover and leave and then your gonna start the stalking beating badtalks....i dont wanna solve anything i want a divorce....."

"Y...you want a divorce s...still....."

"Its what i always wanted i want a divorce i cant live with you any longer i cant all you give me is pain and tears sign the paper and let me and Kaya live...after all she never was planned those were your own w..words now your her everything....?"

I didnt know how to respond to
This i just pressed my lips she was
Right i did say that... those painful words came all out of my Mouth

........vote and comment beloww love you guys!