29.

Here we are back Home with Kaya also Whos asleep in her crib now. Sara had to talk to my mother to get Kaya back and mother swore to not bring her near Michael, she didnt know that Sara gave me another chance and that were together now trying to begin A new chapter in our life. I helped Sara to get in the baththub so she could take a warm bath and relax. I was in our bedroom again and watched Kaya sleep in her crib smiling for the first time after a long time a very long time. I opend the windows since it was sunny day today and i changed the bedsheets and the pillows and of course i cleaned around the room a little but then something caught my attention......

Sara's stuff were gone... and i have no idea where they are....

•After telling her the story quikly Michael still didnt come back i looked at Chanel confused. "Damn does that bastard take 10 year to get you your robe?" Jordan said.

"Well no i bet hes holding himself back from losing it on me" Chanel said laughing.

"What did you do sis?"

"Well Brother i hid all of Kaya and Sara their clothes and stuff i hid them good in the basement he cant sleep without having the closet open and staring at their stuff i hid everything i know hes mad like a bitch upstairs now, He cant find them i hid them so good"
I couldnt stop laughing my sister was still the savage i always knew."

Where in the world did that bitch put them!! Literally everything was gone!

"M...michael!! I forgot my robe and pyjama can you get them for me?"

"Y....yeah i will Sara..." fuck where am i gonna find it she hid all of Sara's thinks like she disliked her more then me. I started walking around the room and sadly i failed in finding them and decided to give her my robe. And  one of my shirts and shorts i walked to the bathroom and handed her he clothes and tried to for now solve this problem untill i find all her stuff. "Here baby i wanna see you in my clothes"

I hear a sweet chuckle at the other side of the bathroom door and smiled like an idiot i searched around the whole house and the last step was the basement i looked around in the basement  and heard Sara calling me from upstairs the house.

"Michael where are youuuu?!!"

"IM COMINGGG" i called back as i found something looking like a trash bag i checked whats inside and sighed out of relief. It where  Sara and Kayas stuff  gods thanksss....!

As i turned around and made my way up the stakrs to the house carrying the trash bag with me thats when i saw Sara standing in front of me smiling and then staring at the bag confused.

"First of all you lookk gooddd in my clothes and robe baby" i said making her blush and chuckle.

"Thanks Michael!" She said still staring at the bag "Michael what does the trash do in the basement??"

"I t..think i forgot the trash in here" i said chuckling softly. "Awhh its
Okay Micha...." as she was about to finish We heard Kaya's crying voice. "I...ill go check on her baby" i said as i hurries to Kaya's room since i now wanted to be by her side all the time and be the good father to my daughter.

*Sara's pov*
As Michael went to check in Kaya he forgot the trash bag and since i hate to have that thing in my house i decided to pick it up and take it outside but just as i lifted it up i was suprised by how heavy it weighted not like a regular Trash bag. I decided to check with my curious self whats inside the trash bag and just as i did i felt my heart getting squeezed out of my chest. It was all of me and Kaya's clothes and stuff everything that we owned and left was now in a trash bag....

Did Michael trick me again did he really lied to me..... he didn t care or missed us at all... that explains all our stuff in a trash bag.... he wants to get rid of us.... if it
Was Something else he wouldve had explained to me what really happend...

Millions of thoughts started
Spinning in my head the idea of being tricked and escape again made me sick to my stomach... i just want to be with him and Kaya in this house i dont wanna run away again...

I brought the heavy trash bag to our room and say down on the floor taking everything out of the bag having tears in my eyes...

Does The hatred still exist in Michael did he fool me just to have me back and work for him and the house while he goes to god knows maybe his other wife or girlfriend or slut.... god knows what.....

"Hey baby" he said entering the room holding a sleeping Kaya in his arms. "She couldnt sleep
So i was able to make her fall a......Sara why you cry......."

He saw the trash bag and the stuff
That i was taking out.

"No Sara its not what your thinking about i didnt do that i can explain." He said in shock and pure sadness.

"Michael" i said looking up at him.
"If all those words and promises were a trick just tell me now...if You trying to fool me just t..tell me ... i wont run away again i promise...." she said having tears roll down her face.

"No... no please i swear Sara i would never do that it wasnt me Sara just let me explain and make everything clear i didnt do that it was Chanel!"

"Chanel didnt hate me and Kaya she hated you and tried to have you killed by Jordan now why would she do that?.."

A new update after a long time im so sorryy i was so busy with new school year new study ill be updating normLly from now on like i used to!!

The drama isnt over yett!

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter