23.

*Sara's pov*

I was still in my Current postition shaking from everything. That was happening. Jordan knew Michael All the time....his Sister is with
Michael and now Michael even raped her and Jordan is going to Kill Michael. I didnt know what to do Kaya was asleep upstairs if i would go after Jordan she'll be alone  but i dont want her to grow up asking where her father is and see him behind Bars or under a grave. I Dont want my daugther to grow up with everyone judging her and bullying her cause she owns the surname of Her father basically became not even a cheater but a raper also. no i had to do something. I ran upstairs to Kaya's crib got her out her crib and made sure she was still asleep and warm i grabbed my carkeys and ran out the house holding her to the car and layed her down in her maxi cosi, I got in the driver seat and drove as fast as i could to Our house.

"God this is what you do to me, Michael after every shit you had me go trough after every suffering...im The one whos looking for you now..... just for the sale of my daughter and her future." I spoke to myself quitl.

*Michaels pov*
I was asleep  after a long ass argument i had with Chanel she was getting me on my nerves so badly so  i held myself back to not beat the shit out of her so i decided to go t sleep and to calm down. Currently my life was a mess...a Curse i felt worthles without an family, sadly i wasnt the Men that mother raised i was a jerk i was the devil.. if i could just go back in time....

Sara and Kaya would be in my arms and i would feel safe and happy.

It was like i felt that something was bound to happen and my feelings were right i woke up from my sleeping by the bedroom Door that slammed open hard i sat up still in the rubbing eye process and before i knew i felt a tight grip in my throat with two hands i was being choked i started gasping for air and tried to fight back and thats when my eyes met Jordans one.

"YOU REALLY RAPED MY SISTER LIKE THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER IMMA MAKE SHRE YOU'll DIE LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE SON OF A BITCH!!" He yelled in pure anger and agony he started seeving me punches while choking me making me groan from pain*

"WH...A..T .... I DIDN..... RA......"

I wasnt able to  talk  but i did was able to knee him in his stomache hard making him let go and groan from the pain as it was my turn . I started punching him
Giving him a bleeding nose.

"YOU AND YOUR SISTER RAPED MY
LIFE!"

*Sara's Pov*

I arrived and got out the car Kaya was still
Sleepig i locked The car and heard yelling coming from out the window upstairs i ran for
Dearlife inside the house since the door was left open and Chanel was nowhere to be found...

It was right ...the message from the unknown number was right she lied.

I ran upstairs inside our room and as i thought to hear Michael beating Jordan and yell in anger it was Jordan who was  hitting Mihael's head with a face making me scream.

"NOOO JORDAN STOP!!"

Jordan and
Michael both froze even tough Michael was bleeding like crazy the moment we made eye contact i saw the guilt and pain in his eyes.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY HOME YOU BITCH WHY YOU COMING HERE HUH  YOU WANNA  SAFE THIS  MOTHERFUCKER  HE RAPED MY SISTER!" Jordan yelled out.

"Noo!! No jordan he didnt ra....

And before i knew something happend that i never had expected from him....

Jordan punched me  onto the floor.

"Or was it
You who had this all planned huh be with  me while my sister was dating your  bitch ass husband huh!!!

I whimpered from pain on the floor and heard him shook my head violently

"N..no...no i swear i didnt do an...ything!!!

And the moment i realized that i was a fool was the moment that i was still here on the floor after getting punched and Michael was sitting there looking but not saying anything. I looked at him sobbing now. "I....i came to safe y..you.... and this is how you still treat me... i cried as i got up and ran downstairs

"See your girl came all the way here for you you sad bitch you gonna just look at her like that son of a b........

* sound of hard braking car and a loud bang*

" WHAT THE FUCK!!" Jordan and Michael both yelled as they ran out of the room to outside.

*Sara's pov* as the tears were blurrying my eyes i ran to my car feeling like the biggest
Loser for even coming here... as i was running i heard a Car honking hard but it was to late before i could reach the Car to where kaya was i felt my body get hit hard making me collaps on the floor and everything around me turned instant black.

*Michaels pov*

Here i was holding a bleeding Sara in my arms......

"Michael can you please massage my back my back is hurting me so bad.."

"You must be deaf Dear wife your not sleeping tonight ! I want you to bath me!"

"Im not sleeping next to you tonight!"

, "you must be out of your damn mind Sara!"

"S..stop!! Your hurting me Michael!!"

"I can do whatever i want your not my boss i don't even exist for you !"

"And thats true your nothing to me just an woman that im stuck with for life because i have been forced to be with you!"

"Im a h..human Michael how can you talk to me Like this are you sick? Your mom is such an sweetheart but she raised up some bitch!"

"You better shut the hell up and go upstairs now Sara don't make me do that !"

"Guess what..." he said with an evil grin. "What?"  I asked confused. "If your gonna divorce me everyone will turn against you, people think your sick !"

"Iam sick Michael im sick of you how you ruined my Life ! That why im Sick !"

"WATCH ME DO IT AND LEAVE YOU HERE LIKE A DOG!" I yelled as she lost it and broke down in tears.. "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU TO HURT ME LIKE THIS WHY!??"

All of this was to much..for me....

I held her tight to the point that her blood was staining all over my clothes and face.

"SARA!!!!!'

"PLEASE SARA WAKE UP PLEASE IM SORRY

"IM SOR...RY...." i said as i broke down in Tears holding her.

*jordans pov*

I couldnt believe what just happend....i stood there in shock not believing what i was seeing...

"SARA PLEASE"

Comment and vote for a new chapter❤️