14.

*michaels pov*

"Come in sexy you look good today" i complimented Chanel that looked like a snack as always. She walked inside the house looking around exploring the hallway. "Nice house Michael" she said while taking off her jacket. "Thanks" i respond back while walking behind her making our way to the living room. She spotted some pictures hanging on the wall of Kaya as a newborn baby and a family picture where sara and i were holding our little angel seeing Sara on the picture with a smile which was obviously a fake one ruined the picture so i decided to take that picture off the wall so i wont see that face of her and get angrier at the fact that she is gone with Kaya. "Whos that little babygirl?" Asked Chanel pointing at the picture of Kaya just one day old. "Thats my daughter" i said with a small smile which i hid the true pain behind it because i wont be able to see her anymore. "Shes so adoreable is she asleep?"

"No shes gone with her mother on vacation for a week " i lied keeping that fake smile on my face. "Ohh okay she said as she sat down on the couch in the living room and looked at me.

"You wanna eat something ?" I asked her sitting next to her as she pressed her lips and looked at me. "Is it suckable ?" She asked making a smirk plaster on my face. I mean there aint no Sara to give me head anymore even tough her mouth did wonders that was in the past and i guess i found the new and best replacement for it. "You can suck it and get filled up for a whole day i doubt that you would eat something after it" i said making her bite her lip and crawl up to me on the couch and soon we were locked into an rough and passionately kiss while she found her way in between my legs and thats where the fun started.

*Sara's pov*

After fangirling over an note which i really did cause this was so new to me and so sweet i got ready to meet the handsome receptionist from last night. Kaya was playing with her small teddy bear just as small as her while i picked up an nice white blazer with matching white pants and nice
White heels with golden details the same details that i had on my white purse. Michael hated the color white on me he was a fan of red and black but now no one will hold me back from my clothing choice i wanted to look good for the receptionist and not like a single mother that is the cause of the situation i wanted to show him by the way i looked and was that i was non guilty for what me and my daughter got into in the hope that i will have a good bond with him since i didnt had anyone by my side now only my daughter.

I sprayed some perfume which was my daily cologne Giorgio Armani Si and i applied light natural make up on my face and i left my dark brown straight hair loose. Since Kaya doesnt move in her sleep i layed her down in the middle of the bed and surrounded her with the pillows and blankets just in case since there wasnt any crib in the hotel suite. I kissed her head quikly and changed the tv Channel to a baby Channel before walking out the hotel room closing the door behind me i made my way to the reception with my heart in my throat i was so nervous god knows how much i still had the note with me in my purse with my phone an babyphone also just in case Kaya would get hungry or cry for some reason. I took the elevator to the ground floor and walked out of the elevator as i accidently bumped into someone dropping all the reservations forms on the floor. "Ohh im so sorry ill get them" i said embarrassed as i was about to get on my knees but got held back instantly . "No Theres no need Miss Sara jackson" a soft yet manly voice spoke to me as i looked up from his shoulder i knew who i standing in front to.
"I..its you" i said smilling a little as i remembered the note from this morning and the flowers.

"Yes i guess we Met at the elevators instead of the reception that wasnt as planned" he said with an chuckle making me smile brightly. "You know my name"

"Why wouldnt i know your name i thinked a lot about you and your little babygirl it never happend to see a single mother to check in middle in the night looking terrified and sad" he said with his calming tone making me nod in agreement. "Your right i was sad and terrified you know how much that note and flower Bouquet means to me ive never got this happy in life thank you a lot!"

"No need to thank me, i didnt introduce myself " he shook my hand and smiled, "im Michael Michael B Jordan" he said making me shiver at his first name. But this guy was nothing compared to the Michael i know no way..

 But this guy was nothing compared to the Michael i know no way

The receptionist

I shook his hand and smiled. "Im Sara, Sara jackson nice to meet you" i said as he gave me a warm smile. "Good to know you Sara wanna eat breakfast with me i was just on my way to bring the reservations to the office " hesaid as he picked up all the forms that dropped out of his hands by the little accident that i caused. "Yeah sure but i cant stay long my daughter is alone upstairs"

"Ohh yeah i get it if you want we can have breakfast in your hotel room if you call roomservice i can sneak to your room because its forbidden as an receptionist at this hotel to visit Someones room only with a good reason and if im related to that person"

"Then ill call roomservice to get breakfast for us and you can hide in the bathroom or balcony for a few seconds untill the roomservice is out They aint police officers" i said making us both laughs. "Good then We'll do that ill be in your room in 10 minutes"

"Good see you in 10 minutes i smiled as i turned back and walked inside the elevator. We gave each other a quik smile before the elevator door closed in front of me.

God i was in the clouds

A new Chapter as promised i hope yall liked it nothing special happend only the meeting with Sara and Michael a different Michael. Will Sara stay in the clouds?

Comment and vote for the next chapter