18.

"Jordan stop HaHahahaha stopppppp" i squealed as he kept on tickling me. "You shouldve had put sugar in my coffee instead of salt you silly this shit was disgustingg!" He said giving me a stank face making me laugh. "Sorry i had to thats what your ass gets for scaring me last night  i almost shitted myself!"

"Im sorry baby i had to scare you wanna see if i got a strong girl but nah you got so scared honestly you got me feeling bad after you fell asleep" he said laughing.

"Awhh its okayy i got you back i bet coffee with salt tastes good huh" i said kissing his cheek.
We got closer day by day he made me smile in a way no one else could it made me forgot where i came from i felt like god really did help me out of the hands of Michael i wonder what he was doing was he looking for me or was he being the fuck boy he always was. Did he miss me or was he still the heartless jerk that never changed?

"It didnt taste good but i bet you taste amazing" he said making me blush hard "Jordan!!" I said blushing making him laugh. "What im just a curious niggah"

"Yeahh i guess you are would you like to taste some?" I asked teasingly as his eyes lit up and looked at me. "I hope you aint tricking me again like the coffee thing" he said laughing.
"Ill think about it" i said giving him a wink.

*Michaels pov*

"Chanel im not in the mood get off me i wanna sleep" i mumbled. "I dont want you to sleep Michael my friend is on her way here i told her about you she wants to meet you i just wanna make love to you before she arrives"

"No i told you im not in the mood Women!" I whisper yelled at her as she grabbed me by my yaw "Michael you sure your gonna refuse another time?" She asked me with an warning tone. I was so done with this Women if i could just get her out of my life i wouldnt want anything just my old life back i wish this whole marriage thing never happen i wish my parents werent those bastards to force me into marrying a Women i never loved i was in love with someone else i had an crush like many other people i loved her i wanted her to be mine to be in my future but no my family turned my Life upside down they made me become the jerk that fucks with so many Women because i was hurt by my own family who did me wrong like that i do still see and talk to my Mother i respect her but i cant forgive her but i do have to fake my love for Sara so my mother wont open her mouth.

But now after everything thats happening now all i just want is have my old Life back not Sara i want my daughter back i dont want to do anything with Sara all i wish is that my daughter was here and that i would be the best father to her and raise her the best way possible.

"Michael!!! My best friend is here come meet her!!" Chanel yelled from Downstairs  as i got up with an heavy heart making my way downstairs there was Chanel's best friend standing looking me up and down and looking back at her best friend "hes a hot one girl so he treating you good ?" She asked with an disgusting face expression not knowing if she was being nice or faking it. "This is Michael Kenny this is my boyfriend he a good boy always listening to me and always treating me good"

"Hmmm Nice to meet you Michael my Name is Kenya but this bitch likes to call me Kenny and that means you call me Kenny to alright" she said with an attitude which made me wanna slap her right on her place.

"Im Michael Chanel ill be upstairs have fun with your friend" and before she would open her mouth i threw my wallet at her so she would just not open her filthy mouthh and made my way back upstairs and thats where it hit me for Real.....

"Godd Sara I want you back i really want you back these Women arent nothing like you god you were so sweet and caring !" I said to myself realizing what i have done and how evil i was for not Loving the mother of my own child god was punishing me real good i just woke up i just felt something telling me to realize that im being punished. "Godd Sara if i could just see you know you and Kaya i want you two back i want my daughter i wanna see her hold her shes not a mistake no Michael
Shes not a mistake Kaya is your daughter" i said while sobbing and sitting across the bed on the floor knowing feeling the emptyness the pain i started remembering how i used to let her sleep on the cold and hard floor how i made her feel Low and ugly just because i didnt get the lady i wanted to share my life with. I remember how she tried to look her best for me just in the hope to get a compliment but i never looked at her she was a beauty she was so beautiful i shouldve prayed to god and thank him that i was forced to marry a beautiful women but i brought her down thinking that i was a badass that i was the men but no i wasnt a men at all i fucked my life.

I broke something beautiful i lost the two girls of my life out of sadness and madness . By now the tears didnt stop from falling i felt like a wolf that got shot in the heart the wolf who was strong once upon a time who was evil and who had people fearing is nothing but a sad bitch.

An neww chapterrr i was on vacation thats why i didnt update for two weeks heres an new update hope yall like it ❤️ have a nice dayyy