26.

"Are you done with thinking sign the paper thats at home i dont wanna be in your life anymore please just have a heart for gods sake Michael...dont make me call a nurse on you"

"Sara please its not the right time for a divorce please give me a cha...."

"Michael leave me alone stop.....no it is the right time!"she said as her voice cracked "leave me alone give Kaya to me shes the only person i need i dont want no family no men no friends i dont wanna be a jackson that name is like a scar to me all you have done to me is scarring me for life theres no way on earth that ill ever let you come back into my life"

"Not even when you pregnant again from me Sara?"

It was quit.....

"Your lying Michael leave me alone!!!" She said as she broke down in tears . "DOCTOR!!" She said trough her sobs as i held her hand.
"Sara please im Not lying your two months pregnant it hasnt even been 2 months since you left with Kaya this is our child i beg you.... i beg you to give me one damn chance please Sara dont be so fucking hardheaded!"

"Your calling me hardheaded ! im pregnant from a bastard your not my husband and if your not wanting to sign the divorce paper ill call te police on you telling them about the abuse and stalking you do your nothing to me anymore you failed as a husband and as a father also Kaya doesnt even look for her father cause her father never looked for her only when her grandmother came so he could play the best father in front of her you disgusting Liar!"

"Its okay you have the right to say all those things about me keep going  Sara" i said looking at her.

"Get out the room Michael i swear i dont wanna see your face you scare me please"

"Sara i swear im not going to hurt you please calm dow......."

"Hoe you want me to calm down! Michael leave me alone please i beg y..you!"

"We need to talk Sara please were having another child on the way i want a seconds chance please ill be the best father and husband i promise you with my whole heart and soul Sara" i pleaded her looking her in the eyes. I wanna be there by the birth of our child i wann...."

"You wanna ruin my life and end me up killing myself and take both kids so the government will say the mother is in peace and the father has enough money and can take good care of his children.....i swear to god Michael if thats your masterplan thats spinning in your head i swear on my whole life im aborting the child and if thats to late ill kill myself  and have you rot in prison never seeing kaya and your unborn again!" She said trough tears having a hard time with breathing after every last sentence.

"I was forced to get married to you you could cheat talk and see other women but why the a..abuse why those crap talks why making me suffer what did i do to you... all the time you were doing this to me....i...i cooked for you and washed your clothes i cleaned the house i made you bed cant even call it our cause you had me sleeping on the floor all the time and i accepted cause i didnt want to start a fight when i just gave birth 1 week ago i was suffering from blood loss and i lost concious in the bathroom you heard someone fall you have the brain to think. sara gave birth a week ago is she okay.
I...i gave birth to our child shes half me and half you if you hate me so much why you made a child with me aint i worth nothing wasnt Chanel good for you?"

"S...sara..your r..right chanel was nothing compared to you you are the kindest women ive ever met.....you are" i said as my eyes got watery right in front of her for the first time.

"M..michael dont try to win my heart with those fake tears you never cared about me never loved me never wanted me but you love messing with me i always kept everything here in my heart and when i tell you that my heart if so filled with pain and sadness your not gonna believe me but i feel like while im talking the whole day i cant b..breathe properly...n..now get out the room and bring me Kaya i want her only her."

"Sara please let me sta...Kaya isnt here with me..."

"W..where is K..Kaya Michael?!"

"Mother took her away from me idk where she is now" i said getting up and walking out the room never turning my head back to her i failed whatever i tried theres no way i will ever have the family back i wished for...... my thoughts  got interupted when 3 doctors rushed past me to a room as i turned around my heart started beating fast they all ran inside Sara's room i ran inside the room not caring if i could come inside or not and that when a doctor noticed my absence in the room. 

"Mr Jackson Sara just got a Heartattack her heart stopped beating" he announced as the other doctor got the defibrillator ready."

My face turned pale and without even being able to respond back i collasped Onto the floor losing concious.

"I should have seen
those horns
that lurk behind
your friendly mask
and hide your
sinister interior

A Predator
who eats hearts
with no concern
or responsibility
for the damage
that you cause

In truest love
I let you in
and I let you in
because I loved you
and you tricked me
with words that
play with power
and molest
false intent
to lasso in
and pry open
the depths of me
devouring
the most tender parts
then, like a thief
you steal the pearl
and violate
everything pure-

You are a master of deceit
a criminal of lies
a swindler of loves
sacred offerings-
you are the Wolf
in Sheep's clothing"

(2 months ago written before her escape)

Sara jackson

Guys its getting so deep and so sad how yall feeling what going to happen  so much is going on!! The Poem really touched me cause its how she described being the victim.

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER