I was still shocked at how Michael just yelled at me but i stayed calm and ignored him..  "get out of my house now" i repeated again to the girl and she finally obeyed and walked down the stairs to the front door, when i heard the front door open and shut again i turned around and was about to enter the bathroom when Michael blocked my way making me bump against him.

"Out of my way now" i said as i started to get pissed more by the seconds that passed by. "He didn't listen he was looking at me with pure anger, "you must be out of your damn mind Sara!" He yelled back at me as i backed off a little and looked him straight in his eyes.

"Im not leave me alone now!" I said as i tried to push him out of my way but he grabbed me by both of my wrists and held them tight making me gasp from the pain.

"S..stop!! Your hurting me!!" I yelled as he squeezed them harder making me kneel on the floor from all the pain. He looked at me with an evil grin and let go of my wrists making me hold my arms from pain and my eyes sting.

"Don't you ever think to send People away that i bring into this house its not only your house Sara YOU HEARD ME!?"

I looked up at him with watery eyes and shook my head still holding one of my hurting wrist. "I can do whatever i want your not my boss i don't even exist for you !"

He lifted me up from the floor  and lifted my chin up looking me deep in the eyes. "And thats true your nothing to me just an woman that im stuck with  for life because i have been forced to be with you!" He said harshly making my heart break into million pieces.

"Im a h..human Michael how can you talk to me Like this are you sick? Your mom is such an sweetheart but she raised up some bitch!" I yelled and in an blink of an eye i got tackled down in front of the bathroom door and my head hit the bathroom door really hard making me groan from pain.

"A bitch ? Am i a bitch? ill show you who's a bitch Sara from this moment!" He spat out as he stormed into the bedroom leaving me still on the floor.
I was shaking and i was sobbing quietly this has never happened to me did he really just hurt me twice? First my wrists and now my head? I was still shaking and i knew that i couldn't handle this any longer. I tried to stay patience but if i stay with him the next step might be the hospital.

I got up from the floor and locked myself in The bathroom i did my morning routine still shaking and after i was done i walked out of the bathroom and saw Michael holding Kaya in his arms my heart used to melt when i saw him holding his daughter but now i was done.

"Shes hungry you forgot to feed our daughter you woman!" He spat out as i looked away. "I was about to do that when i finished my morning routine and i have a name!" I yelled back as he took an deep breathe. "Sara feed her now and after that i want my breakfa...."

"Im not making your breakfast i have to do something else!" I cut him
Off as i grabbed Kaya out of his arms i entered our bedroom.. "bitch" he mumbled as i ignored him and start breastfeeding Kaya on the bed.

After breastfeeding her she fell asleep again and i put her back into her crib and closed the door behind me i walked back to our bedroom and opend my night desk i looked between all those papers and i finally found what i was hiding for a long time waiting until the perfect day would come. The day that i will file for divorce.

Today.

I walked out of the bedroom
With the paper and a pencil and walked down the stairs looking for Michael when i reached the hallway i heard him talking on the phone as usually while eating some fruit salad which i made for myself. He was giggling and really happy talking on the phone i wonder who made him happy like that he looked beautiful when he was happy but i will never see that happiness in front of me.

He noticed my absence and hung up the phone but he still didn't notice what i was holding.

"What do you want ?" He asked me dryly as i took a few steps closer.
"I want to end this bullshit and i want you out of my life! " i said back slamming my fist on the dinner table making him get up from His seat and ball his fists.

"repeat that again Sara i dare you!"
He said as i nod.. "I wanna end this bullshit for ever i want you out of my life im done with you SO DONE!" I said as he slammed the bowl with the fruit salad really hard making it drop on the floor causing it to break into pieces.

"You better shut the hell up and go upstairs now Sara don't make me do that !"

"You better shut the fuck up and your gonna sign this paper now! I WANT A DIVORCE NOW!"

Michael let out a hard breathe and his dark brown eyes turned pitch black his hands were balled into a fist so tight that his knuckles turned white he was in total rage and i know that i got myself into big trouble.

Omg whats gonna happen!!! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Dont forget to vote and comment if you want the next chapter!❤️