36.

*Michaels pov*

With a heavy head i made my way back to the bedroom and sat down on the bed feeling so heavy and lightheaded at the same time from all the alcohol i had in my system right now. i wanted to numb the pain and this was the only way i knew to get my head off things temporarily. I stared in front of me at the empty and dark hallway and without even changing back into my pyjamas i layed my head down on the bedsheets and stared at the ceiling for straight 10 minutes.

I gave up knowing i wont have my family back again just when everything was going so well.
Now i ended Sara up in a mental health institution and i took Kaya away from
Her and knowing my mother she wont let
Me See kaya anymore even if it takes years.

I drifted into a deep sleep hoping that i wont make it to the next morning.

*next day*

*airport announcement*

"Ladies and gentlemen flight CA4356 to Toronto international airport at 12:45 pm at Gate 7 opens at  11:45"

It was 11:30 right now 15 minutes left until the gate opens i passed the customs control and held baby kaya in my arm while holding our suitscae with my other hand. I didnt say goodbye to anyone not even to katherine who was asleep by the time Kay and i left to the airport i looked around staring at the happy famillies together with theyre children with big
Smiles on theyre faces who Would travel on the same plane as me. After getting our Boarding passes Checked up For the third time i sat down on a chair waiting in front of gate 7 staring at the view of the planes that were getting prepared for theyre flight and at
Everything that was happening. I stared at Kaya who was busy looking around confused and also curious about The place that didnt look like home with her 10 months adoreable self.

"We will Soon be home beautiful a very beautiful home alright Kaya?" I said as she snorted adoreably making me Chuckle like a idiot. Ten minutes passed and Kaya and i were watching  her favorite baby cartoon on my
Phone as the Gate opend and everyone  made theyre way to the last boarding check up. I turned around staring at the huge rows full of passengers and got up making my way to stand in a row also.

Kaya looked around staring at all the people and then her eyes met the airplanes  from out the huge windows and then the next thing happend.

"Bye dadda"

*Michaels pov*

I woke up the next morning cussing myself
For being alive but also for the terrible hangover i have to deal with right now i made my way to the kitchen to get a painkiller and to my shittiest luck i literally took a morning after pill and just swallowed that shit without even knowing. I shrug my shoulders randomly and checked in the fridge for something to eat.

After what seems like 10 minutes i made one damn cheese sandwich. I sat down and by every bite i just couldnt swallow it down my throat i just couldnt. I stared at the empty seat and empty baby seat and teared up  because around this time Sara would be making breakfast for me. 

My phone ringed...

"Hello mother.."

"Michael i just woke up...Sara left! She travelled to another country!"

My heart sank....

"Mother no...where is she which plane wasnt she in a mental i.....you lied to me!"

"I ..h..had to im sorry she was here with me yesterday her and Kaya and the next morning i wake up i couldnt find them anywhere i called but she blocked my number."

"Where could she possibly  go to! Mother please i havent done anything i swear i didnt do it this is not fair please tell me where she went?" I begged trough falling tears.