34.

*Sara's pov*
I arrived at Katherines house since she already arrived there with Baby Kaya. Michael didnt stop calling me and sending met tons of messages so i turned my phone off not eveb wanting to hear his voice again, just when i thought that life was getting better he had to screw it for me and screa his second chance now. Everythig was clear to me...He doesnt deserve a chance anymore he ruined it for himself i just cant believe that just a week ago he went to fuck that street slut and i guess he gonna become a father and the poor baby gonna Deal with a mother with HIV How messed up can it be?

I was so hurt and heartbroken cause i really fell in love with Michael this time if felt like real
Love everything was going well at home i mean he even took me on a date which i already regret cause i didnt even got to eat something at the date cause of Miss Michaels babymomma.

I paid the cab driver got out the cab and walked to Katherines frontdoor and there she was standing holdin Baby Kaya in her arms i entered the house and just seeing her and her grandmothers face i remembered Michael instantly and broke down in tears.

"Sara!" Katherine freaked out not knowing what happend exactly cause all i asked her was to get Kaya. I took Kaya out of her arms and held her close to me and kept on crying...
"Katherine Michael cheated on me again he got some street slut pregnant and he gave her HIV!" Katherine gasped and covered her mouth not believing what i just told her.
"D..did he do that!!! Where is he?"

"He took me on a date and there was babymomma Annabelle and in Front of everyone she told me how they had sex a week ago and that shes pregnant and then she showed an HIV Result on paper saying he gave her aids!"

"Sara i dont want to believe this the past weeks he been calling me Telling me how happy he is and that everything is going well how much he loves you and Kaya what happend?"

"I...i have no idea Katherine i thought the same but today everything came out and i made a decision, Im leaving town im gonna book an flight online i dont feel well to go to the airport im leaving with Kaya im Sorry i dont wanna live the same old lonely live i lived before being on the run from Michael not eating well and sleeping well im sorry to tell you this Katherine i cant be with your son anymore i gave him a chance i believed that he would change and Love me but all he did was lying he lied!"

"Stop please Sara!" Katherine begged as she pressed her lips Hard very hurt by hearing her son screw up something beautiful Again.

"I shouldnt have let you two get married"

I looked at her holding Kaya and shook my head now feeling some type of rage.
"You and my mother shouldve had said that earlier since the beginning this forced marriage did nothing but turn my life upsside down im not even 25 years old yet and i suffered so much already! I had to marry your son for the money! And you wanted Michael to marry me t........."

But Katherine cut me off with something i didnt saw coming.

"Because he was trouble in the family he was aggressive and his father Joseph didnt want him In the house anymore he was disrespectful violent towards his siblings even his siblings  ignore his existence he did them wrong so when joseph and i heard your parents Plan we agreed we wanted to get rid of him for our sake and we hoped that you would make his life better."

"WHAT!!" 

I couldnt believe my ears this all was a disgusting plan.

"Because you couldnt control
And handle your own son you decided to marry him to me to get rid of troubles? Your so fucking selfish i cant believe you and my mother planned this and yall knew about his condition! THATS EVIL!"

Katherine was in shock but speechless cause i was absolutely right.

"I...im sorry Sara i wish i coul..."

"Go back in time and change it nah thats all lies you wouldnt have changed shit your living a good life while im here running away again as usual from your son the MANWHORE!"

I was so disrespectfull right now towards his mother i didnt care its already enough what she and her son did to me.

"Dont call my son a manwhore Sara please dont!"

"NO HE IS A MANWHORE! Im so disgusted to even be a fucking jackson all the ladies on the street in clubs and bars know your son your son is a sick bastard and since i got the new information about him his a crazy bastard to!"

"SARA JACKSON STOP IT!"

"Nahh no fucking jackson its a shame carrying that name! All of you did me wrong not only me but Kaya look at Kaya you happy now her father fucking HIV into other women and heres his daughter that needs her mother and father by her side did joseph did you wrong also nah i dont think so cause thats why you popped 7 children out of you including a bastard!!" I was furious right now to heated up.

Katherine was speechless again.

And what i didnt know was that all this anger and madness wasnt good for me at all.

Before i even knew i was knocked out on the floor hearing katherine screaming and Kaya be snatches out my arms just in time before she wouldve had land on the floor also, her crying was the last thing i heard before everything muted around me and turned black.

I hope that God accepted my prayer...

*Michael Pov*

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He yelled as he punched the living crap out of annabella in some dark corner in the street.
"ALL OF THIS YOU SAID AND YOU LIED!!"

Annabella gasped and screamed her lungs out of pain and screamed
For help but Michael covered her mouth just in time.

Michael lost control of himself just like he did when he was young he kept on punching Annabella breaking every single bone and muscle In her body.

Literally killing her...

A new chapter is up shit is getting crazy guys!!!

Do you feel bad for Sara or for Katherine?

Share your thoughts

And COMMENT AND VOTE if you want the next chapter