7.

I walked out of the house with my heart in my Throat not believing that im going to leave my daughter with Michael. It is True that he loves and cares about Kaya but still i cant let that disgusting human bein be alone with my daughter, in my eyes he's disgusting!

I got in my car and glanced one last time at the house as i spotted Michael watching me from behind the window with kaya in his arms. Why would he watch me leave he didnt gave a shit about me right?

I wiped my tears quikly and started the car i didnt wanna go to the hotel already i had to take some fresh air i had to escape this nightmare that i was living.
I drove around the City late at noon with the car window all open just to inhale the fresh air of the city. I was deep in thoughts while driving and didnt notice where i was driving.

*Michaels pov*

I watched her Drive away while Holding Kaya in my hand, The house became so quit and i let out a sigh of relief.. not only because of that she left but because if she stayed here a few minutes i would've had killed her..

Kaya was getting bored by the silence around the house and fell asleep in a few minutes. I kept staring at her mothers features on her face .. the nose , eyebrows and lips were just like her mother she only got the eyes hair and skin color from me.. she reminded me a lot of Sara even tough i didn't like or lets say love Sara im still happy that we created a beautiful Babygirl. I walked upstairs to her room and Laid Kaya down in her crib again when i left the bedroom i made my way downstairs again and then the doorbell ringed. I walked to the front door and opend it slowly..

"Hey Mother" i said nicely while i was in total rage from the inside, i bet she told my mother about everything..

"Hey Son can i come in?" She asked me sweetly as i nod..

"You always can mother come in !" I said as i made some space for her to enter the house, i closed the door behind when she entered the house before me and stayed calm.

"Its really quit in here where is Sara?" Katherine asked me as i faked an smile.
"She went out with her best friends she'll be back later Kaya just fell asleep also."

"Ohh thats good i just passed by to check on you guys" Mother said suspiciously making me raise an eyebrow.

"You sure Mother? Tell me if theres something?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Everything is okay sweetie just..."

"Just what?"

"Michael Just tell Sara to not drive alone and stay with her best friends i just saw the news Some prisoners escaped a few hours ago they had an past with kidnapping and raping woman and now they are walking on free foots in the city just tell her to watch out."

I didnt know how to feel right now i really disliked Sara and didnt care about her but she is and stays the mother of my child. I nod my head slowly and faked an smile again.
"Of course mother ill call her" i said as Katherine smiled back and gave me a quit hug
"And dont worry about me son your brother dropped me here but im leaving now see you later!"

"See you later mother" i said as she walked out of the front door again and left the house.
I closed the door behind me and took a deep breathe... prisoners... Rape.. Kidnapping...Woman... my body refused to get the phone and call Sara but deep down my heart something told me to do it... i didn't know what to do right now.. i was heartless and so cold i really didnt care about her i never did but in the sake of Kaya i will do it i will call her and warn her.

I walked to the Dinner table and as i was about to reach my phone the doorbell ringed again. I put the phone down and walked to the front door again, When i opend the door i got greeted with an quik peck on my lips making a smirk creep up on my face..

"Awhh there you are Annabella you look Sexy tonight!" I said with an quik lip bite making her chuckle. "This all for you Michael is your wife ho..."

"Dont say Wife please i dont have a wife gorgeous" i said as i pulled her body closer to mine and pushed her inside the house. I closed the door and turned around pressing my lips on her directly. We started making out against the wall and i slowly took off her clothes one by one while she kept on kissing me never taking s break. I picked her up and carried her to the living room and placed her on the dinner table. I spotted my phone that was still on with The phone number of Sara on it... i was so hungry and in need for some Dessert tonight i smacked the phone from the table making it drop on the carpet.

I spread her legs quikly and we glanced at each other one last time both with an seductive/ honry face expression...

"Im all yours tonight Michael"

"And i know That Annabella" i said proudly

*Sara's pov*

I kept on driving to god knows where but i was back into reality again when a car pulled over in front of me almost making me bump into it. I gasped and stopped just on time but what confused me the most was was that the came from the opposite way which cant i guess some rule breaker that almost killed me.

Suddenly my car door opend and i felt an grip on my hair dragging me out of the car making me fall onto the ground screaming...

"HELP ME!"

"No one will help you its been a long time..." an terrorizing voice whispered into my ear..

Omgggg  A new chapter finally shit is about to go down!! vote and comment for the next chapter!!  ILL try to update as soon as possible since im busy with writing many other books!❤️