28.

I looked at her getting a little worried cause she didnt move or showed any emotion which scared me i rubbed her back in the hope she would respond but no she still didnt make a move. "Sara your okay please answer me"

She looked at me with pain in the eyes but didnt shed no tear ive never seen someone in such an situation like that where she couldnt cry or speak. "Sara bab...."

"I was all the time pregnant you had me suffer run away drive in the middle of nights with one baby in a big city in the hope you wouldnt come after me and find me, y...you didnt got me pregnant by plan you raped m..me now i remember remember that night...i send one of your whores away that was trying to suck your dick in our bedroom where our daughter was sleeping you got so angry you raped me knowing that ill get pregnant cause i never took the pill cause we were never intimate after Kaya was born. You knew there was a big chance that i would be pregnant and you had me run away like It was some horror movie and you had me come back to safe you from Jordan who wanted to kill you that night and i was so stupid to come for your ass cause obviously you ended up safe and i ended up losing our child for your heartless ass"

I was quit this was all true...i knew she might be pregnant but just like her first pregnancy i...i didnt care.

*flashback to first pregnancy announcement*

"Michael, michael ! I gotta tell you something!" Sara said as she entered the bedroom holding which seemed to look like a pregnancy test cause it was one.

"What you want?" I said while scrollungg through my photo album of pictures no women had to see. "Michael i j..just took a pregnancy test and"

"Mhm carry on"

"Michael im 3 days pregnant!" she said with the biggest smile she had hope that it would change our life into something beautiful cause of this blessing.

"Oh your pregnant what a suprise congrats to you"

"To me? Michael your gonna be a father im gonna be a mother were gonna have a child together aint that beautiful this can be like a start to something beautiful."

"Well Sara iam happy yeahh im very happy that im gonna be a father but as you see im not really ready to be a father i work a lot im not at home all the time did you really had to be pregnant around this time we couldve had talked about it in the first place i thought you were taking your pills?"

She looked me shocked in the eyes and sat down next to me on the bed. "Michael you always wanted to have children you never said you werent ready your mother knows my mother knows that whats up with this now ? Your acting like your not ready you wanted this and i really stopped taking those pills for you cause i know how much you wanted chi...."

"But did i tell you now? Did i tell you Sara i want a baby now ? Nope i didnt im still not ready one day i will be ready" i said still looking at my phone screen hiding my smirk to some naughty pictures i was recieving.

"But Michael.... you mean this child wasnt p..planned?"

"Exactly your fault i didnt tell you to stop taking the pill but you did cause you really thought were living a happy life and a child will make it better at the end of the day Sara were different we were forced to get married and not married out of love you see the difference?"

"M..m..i"

"Sara safe it i got a phone call" i said as i got up and left the bedroom walking to the bathroom for "my phone call"

I left Sara crying her heart out that night goving her the start of something horrible...

"Sara i..i know im sorry i was being a bastard but i wanna change im gonna change i promise you im sorry for everything i have done you dont have to forgive me just give me one chance!"

She looked at me and smiled a sad smile a smile that would break any men's heart.
"You want a chance whats gonna change huh your gonna treat me good and have me rot in the house doing what i always used to do on a daily basis all alone while you go to your "work" and treat me like the wall in our house. Is that the chance you want me to give?"

"N..no no i promise i stopped all of that ive learned my lesson Sara im gonna prove you that i can be a good men and father im gonna put you and Kaya above my head my first priority , my queen and princes . Im gonna win this chance and make you feel worth it and i promise and swear on my life and our lost unborn child im gonna do anything you want ill start slow to not make it to much for you ill help you with your needs ill keep you statisfied ill show the world how much you mean to me now you know how worthless and shitty i felt without you and Kaya in my life you two are the only thing i have after my mother im sorry i wasnt no good to you two the devil was stronger and took the best of me i feel so much regret i wished that Jordan did kill me rather then seeing you in a damn hospital bed and with an empty tummy."

"Sara i swear to god...i adore you i love you but the anger from the past took the best of me. Your beautiful and every time i told you you werent is a big fucking lie your so beautiful and honestly now that i think i thank god that i was forced to marry a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul. I was blind to realize that until now after experiencing being together with an women from the streets." I spoke to her while having tears roll down my eyes non stop the guilt was stabbing me by everytime looking her in the eyes.

And without expecting it i felt two arms around my back pulling me closer to her..pulling me in a hug and wiping my tears awya with her soft and tender fingers.

"Michael i forgive you ill give you all the chances in the world i just want to be with you i want Kaya to have a mother and father that love each other and if your willing to help me and make it happen then iam ready to forgive you and enter your life again....." her voice was breaking and before i knew after everything we talked about she broke down in tears crying her heart out of the loss of our unborn child.

Finally!❤️
Is this real!!!

Comment and vote for the next chapter!!!