20.

*Sara's pov*

10 minutes ago Jordan left the house i dressed Kaya up so i could have a little walk with her around the neighborhood. The weather was nice today so there was no need for wearing a jacket i grabbed the house keys and left the house with kaya making sure i locked it
Good. I started walking holding her in my arms. She was admiring the light blue sky.

*jordans pov*

I arrived at Michaels house the address that Chanel send me. I ringed the doorbell and as the door opend i came face to face with the big
Bad boy Michael. "Hey Jordan come in" he said nicely making me walk in without even greeting him back. "Wheres Chanel?" I asked bluntly. "Chanel will be downstairs in a few you can sit down" he said making me nod and walk trough the hallway as i spotted some pictures hanged on the wall. Alright lets do this. "So Bro whos that adoreable baby and the mother?"

I could feel Michaels smile drop as he stared at the pictures on the wall i bet he was avoiding this wall all the time so he would forget about them bastard. "Thats my ex wife and our daughter" he said calm. "Where are they?" I asked trying to sound nosey. "Well were divorced she was having an affair so i filed
For divorce and she took custody of our daughter obviously"

He was so good at lying he didnt even stutter one time he one motherfucker for real. "Thats sad to hear bro you miss her?"

"I do miss my daughter im over my ex wife i got your sister now shes a good girl."

"Alright im happy that you found the right girl better be good to her she aint easy like other girls i know my sister"

"Yeah i know that im being nice to her shes caring i love her" Michael said and from his eyes i could see he didnt love her at all he was faking it i swear he was so i had to add something.

"Well i remember she dated a guy she was so deep in love with him but then it came out he manipulated her and abused her she tried to run away from him which wasnt easy so she got into her bad side and basically ended him up in jail" i lied and seeing Michaels face turning a little pale made me wanna laugh so hard at him.

"Damnn she feisty" he chuckled trying to play it cool. "Thats really wrong from that dude no Women should be abused or manipulated"

"Yeah exactly and the person who would do it and if i see that with my own eyes damnn hell will break lose  for sure" i said with a warning tone making Michael just chuckle.

"JORDAN!!" A familiar voice yelled from
Downstairs as i smiled instantly i turned around and opend my Arms for my sister that i havent seen for ages. As she reached me i pulled her in a big tight hug kissing her all over her neck and head god seeing your sister again was an amazing feeling. "God i missed you so much Chanel your so big and so beautiful" i said making her sob instantly which suprised me and Michael mostly.

"God brother i missed you so much i cant believe your here!" She said looking at me with
Watery eyes. "Dont cry Chanel im here i will never leave you okay never leave me again sister"

"I wont i promise" she said wiping her tears and looking at Michael. "Brother this is my boyfriend Michael"

"Yeah i know that we had a little conversation a few minutes ago "

"And do you like him brother?"

"Yeah hes cool as long as he treats you good im good with him" giving Michael a glance. "Good brother i got you all your favorite food i never forgot them lets go eat and oh baby can you get me my robe please its on our bed"

"Sure i can baby" Michael said as he made his way upstairs. To the bedroom.

"So Chanel is Michael
Really Good to you?"

"Yeah he is i talked to him in my
Own way dont worry"

"So is he really a divorced men?" I asked Chanel as she open her sprite bottle and chuckled. "You think that ? You really think someone would cheat on him? Hes a liar but he plays the innocent guy obviously"

I stared at my sister not suprised at all.
"I know hes lying i know the whole story from A to Z"

"How you know brother?" Chanel asked suprised. "Chanel i met his wife at the hotel that night she ran away from him with Her Daughter. Named Kaya i know the full story just in case you dont know it very well...

After telling her the story quikly Michael still didnt come back i looked at Chanel confused. "Damn does that bastard take 10 year to get you your robe?"

"Well no i bet hes holding himself back from losing it on me" Chanel said laughing. "What did you do sis?"

"Well Brother i hid all of Kaya and Sara their clothes and stuff i hid the good in the basement he cant sleep without having the closet open and staring at their stuff i hid everything i know hes mad like a bitch upstairs now."
I couldnt stop laughing my sister was still the savage i always knew.

*Michaels pov*

I couldnt handle this anymore here i was sobbing like a baby i couldnt believe what that bitch did all of Sara and Kaya their stuff and clothes were gone  i looked everywhere even the basement but there was nothing to be found i know she was testing me so hard i couldnt stop crying like the real baby iam. I reached for my phone and called the person that i shouldve had called since the beginning.

"Hello son?"

"Mother...*sobs* im sorry i cant do this anymore"

New chapter is up comment and vote for the next!❤️