31.

*few days later*

"Michael breakfast is ready bring Kaya with you downstairs alright?"

"Yeah coming Sara!" He said while making his way to the kitchen holding our little Kaya she was growing up and we were already dealing with sleepless nights cause of her growing teeths. The good part was were doing it together so yeah even Michael stayed awake and sang her back to sleep which wasnt easy at all we were starting all easy and i kinda realized
Day by day that Michael showed his pure and humble side a side ive never seen in my life but it existed in him and i couldnt feel any better.

I opend my Macbook and went to my notes and    I started writing my 3rd finishes poem it became like an hobby for me writing in this case typing ot on my Laptop. I felt like when i write them i speak trough it Michael did t knew about by new hobby i dont even know if he likes poems but i was currently typing my almost finished poem.....

"The past is the past for a reason.
That is where it is su.....",
"Sara baby arent you going to eat with us? The breakfast is great by the way thanks.."

I glances over my Macbook snd looks at Michael. "Hey im good i had a sandwich before Michael enjoy the food" i said while staring back at my screen and started typing from
Where i was

"The past is the past for a reason.
That is where it is supposed to stay,
But some cannot let it go.
In their heads it eats away

Until all their focus becomes
The person they used to be,
The mistakes he made in his life.
Oh, if only he could see....

I glanced at michael before looking back at my screen..

"That you cannot change what happened,
No matter how hard you try,
No matter how much you think about it,
No matter how much you cry.

What happens in your lifetime
Happens for reasons unknown,
So you have to let the cards unfold
Let your story be shown.

Don't get wrapped up in the negative.
Be happy with what you have been given.
Live for today not tomorrow.
Get up, get out, and start living,

I stared at Kaya realizing what god  gave me and smiled... god really did bless me.

"Because the past is the past for a reason.
It's been, and now it is gone,
So stop trying to think of ways to fix it.
It's done, it's unchangeable, move on."

Move on Sara thats what im doing i was starting a new page in my life with Michael
And Kaya Michael and i wanna start from
The beginning no marriage no husband and wife just a boy and a girlfriend who raise a child together.

"princess your growing up so fast i promise you from now one ill be by your side for always Kaya i wont leave you or your mother anymore i want you two by my side" those were Michaels words and then theres god who brings joy and happiness who made Kaya say her very first word which left the both of us shocked.

"Daddy"

Kaya who hasnt seen Her father for months and never really got the daddy daughter time a father would do with her always knew and remembers who her father is Michael jackson was her father. The word Daddy came out her mouth with the most happiest smile as if she knew mommy and daddy were back and they will come back stronger and better then ever.

"Oh my god she said Daddy!"

"She did Michael she did she knows her father her father didn....." i paused i felt like a bitch i was being a bitch.

"I know i know Sara i wasnt there for her i wasnt the father i failed her and missed the most beautiful newborn moments with her i even missed her birth..... if i could go back in time Sar......" his voice cracked he couldnt finish my name  he held Kaya in his arms and looked at her.

"I will never forgive myself not even in a million years Kaya and your mother shes right i was never there for you and here you are calling me d..daddy....." his voice cracked.

"Michael im sorry i didnt mean to bring this up im sorry i brought this up everything was going goo....."

"No" he cut me off.

"No its good that you brought this up to me Sara after all im just a bastard and just a boyfriend and i was never good to you or Kaya" he was very hurt by the way he spoke i stared at him and watched him get up and putting his jacket on.

"Where are you going Michael?" I asked him.

"I.....i wanna go for a ride and think and give you and Kaya a good time i dont wan......"

"Michael dont leave....please...."

He looked at me looking clearly shocked
"Why do you want me to stay Sara?"

"C..cause this time i dont want you to leave and i want you and me to play with Kaya please."

"P....play?"

"Yes Michael we can play with her and have so much fun Kaya would love it" i said while looking at him*

"Daddy!!"

We both looked at her and accidently made eye contact giving each other the sweetest and happiest smile...

Am i dreaming?

NEW CHAPTER IS UP!
Hope you liked it guys im so busy with school im
Sorry that its taking soo longg...
COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER