Not a chapter❤️

June 25th

June 25th

We all know what day it is today its the same day we lost an angel a hero an legend an idol not only to me but to the whole world❤️

Michael Joseph Jackson

He left to soon but Hes never forgotten every day the fandom gets bigger this pure innocent soul is loved by the whole world when he left he left a big scar on earth. Untill this day we cant stop listening to his songs we cant forget how handsome he was how kind how pure he makes you smile just by just staring at his performances, videos, pictures. Its been 9 years without Michael it feels like a lifetime the world was to rough to you and god wanted you back so you wouldnt suffer more.

Thank you for being here and for bringing people so much joy and happiness your an inspiration to all of us to never give up and to follow your dreams!

Rest in Peace king of pop a Legend truly never dies!!

We love you❤️

Today is a day for us all moonwalkers to show
Our love and support for our king ❤️

Here some of his beautiful quotes:

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
– Michael Jackson

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
– Michael Jackson

"Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed."
– Michael Jackson

"Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become."
-Michael Jackson

"I'm going to search for my star until I find it. It's hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder."
– Michael Jackson

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart. Then ask: – have you seen my childhood?"
– Michael Jackson

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."
– Michael Jackson

"– Michael Jackson