27.

*michaels pov*

When i opend my eyes i found myself on a couch in a hospital room i rubbed my face and remembered that i passed out the moment the doctor told me that Sara got an heartattack as i stared at the empty bed in front of me my body started shaking... if shes not here that means shes gone she didnt make it right?... i was in deep shock and what made it worse was when the door opend and the doctor walked inside looking at me.

"Mr jackson good that you woke up Sarah's heart is beating again but......"

"But what doctor"

"The 2 months old unborn didnt make it, it was a big risk but we had to bring her life back or else otherwise the both wouldnt have made it but the shock and the pressure was to much for the baby im sorry for your loss sir were getting the dead fetus removed now."

My whole world turned upside down.....
I...i lost my child it was the only hope that could bring me and Sara back together....but its gone ....all that hope is gone... nothing will ever be okay its the biggest punishment from god how can i be so stupid did i really think that god will help me after everything ive done?

It became to much for me all of this i never felt this weak and broken in my life it was 2 months....it was growing....

I broke down in tears hard innthe room and i sat here crying for straight 10 minutes.

Does Sara even want to see me after this i dont think they told her she just experienced a
Heart attack they gonna give it some time and tell her later.

I got up with load in my feets not feeling well from everything that was happening right now i left the room and went to the cafetaria downstairs to get some water for me and for the first time i got an whole meal for Sara which included. A shrimp sandwich cause she loves shrimp, i got her fresh lemonade juice and her favorite chocolate chip cookies. Just by gettin her this i somehow felt relieved and happy that i got Sara food which i never did. I started feeling pushed to do more for her it just felt so good to help someone or get a person something something i never did. I found a pretty single rose knowing she loves roses cause she buys them weekly i got her a rose in the hope she would calm down cause all types of flowers would calm her down. I made my way back to the room holding the bag with the meal and water and held the rose in my other hand i took a deep breathe before entering the room i was sweating and nervous i just pray that i could comfort her now and be able to tell her what happend with the child and promise her with my heart and soul to stay by her side and be there for her be the man i have to be.

As i walked inside she was here they brought her back in the room and she was awake rubbing her belly which broke my heart more. They didnt tell her yet. I cleared my throat a little so she wouldnt freak out.

"Michael?"

I looked at her and approached the bed and sat down on the chair next to the bed looking at her placing the bag on my lap. "Yeah Sara"

"Your still here?" She asked me looking kinda confused cause the Michael she knew wouldnt be sitting here right next to her in a hospital duh.

"Of course i want to be by your side Sara how you feeling?"

This question was a big suprise for her i would never ask about her.

"Im okay i just feel weird?"

"You feeling weird Sara how?"

"I feel so empty.....maybe im hungry" she said rubbing her belly gently making me hold back my tears hard.

"I...i brought food for you Sara a..and this rose you m..must be hungry come you gotta eat." I said handing her the rose and packed her meal out for her. She was looking me with shock all written over her face.

"Thank y..you you didnt had to Michael" she said but just from seing her face she was hungry exhausted but she doesnt know why.
"No need to thank me Sara just eat" i said giving her her sandwich while opening her lemonade bottle putting a straw in it for her. I glanced at her and here she was eating her sandwich starving from the hunger. I shouldve had bought her another sandwich. "If you want another sandwich tell me okay?" I said looking at her as she nod her head.

"Okay Michael"

We sat here in an awkward silenece so i broke the silence by asking her. "Sarah where you gonna stay now when they release you from the hospital?"

"I....i dont know where to go Michael ill figure it out hopefully i just want you to bring me Kaya amd then i....."

"I want you and Kaya back home and i promise you ill be the one sleeping on the floor i beg you Sara i just want you back home you and Kaya."

"Oh now you do cause of the child were having together if it wasnt for this child in here i wouldnt even talk to you Michael and im being so honest"

I pressed my lips hard should i tell her or not...no i cant tell her i cant i dont want anything to happen to her untill shes fit again but yeah the reality is now theres no child so theres nothing between us anymore.

"Sara i just want you back home okay im gonna make a change im gonna be the best men and best father you can keep the divorce papers the minute your so done with me sign them
And ill sign them just give me a chance."

She looked me in the eyes and breathed out a little "yeah i thinked about it im gonna give you a chance just for the sake of our child and the unborn i want them to have a mother and a father i grew up in a family my parents were divorced my siblings never spoke to one another i was always alone and having a men that i call husband treat me like that for 2 years hurts me more. Im coming back but dont force yourself to get romantic with me or intimate just be a good father and treat me like a fri...."

"Wife im gonna treat you like my wife the mother of our beautiful child okay Sara"

"What wait... child? You forgot the unborn one Michael?" She said looking me confused in the eye knowing that something aint right cause i couldnt hold myself back no longer and by that i broke down in tears.

"Im sorry Sara but i couldnt hide it any longer for you but you had a misscariage im so sorry baby....." i said as i pulled her in a hug not caring if she would push me away or not.

New chapter is up❤️

How you feeling

Hope you guys like it comment and vote for more!❤️