10.

I woke up the next Morning expecting to have the pain of a lifetime since i slept on the cold floor last night but my thoughts got interupted when i made a little move and felt the soft and warm bedsheet underneath my body i let out a small gasp a...

I woke up the next Morning expecting to have the pain of a lifetime since i slept on the cold floor last night but my thoughts got interupted when i made a little move and felt the soft and warm bedsheet underneath my body i let out a small gasp and lifted my head up from the pillow. No this wasnt a dream i was really laying down in bed? I looked around the room to make sure that i wasnt somewhere else but i wasnt i was in our bedroom there was Kaya's crib there she was sleeping peacefully. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the floor where i was sleeping on last night but my pillow and blanket wasnt there anymore.

Can this be true did Michael placed me on our bed again? Im hundred percent sure that i didnt come here by myself i fell asleep after i covered him again with the blanket that fell of his body last night. I was so confused yet shocked i currently was deep in thoughts when the bedroom door opend and there he was standing looking at me.

"Morning.." he said dryly as i stared at him
Speechless. "M..morning... Mi..."
"No Mr.Jackson to you he said coldly making me give him A confused look."what....why?"

"Cause i said so woman dont ask to many question you know i hate that i just decided to make rules in this house you aint going nowhere your gonna live here and i make the rules and if you dont obey then ill punish you easy " he said as i looked at him in shock.."no you cant do that! You cant make rules here im
Not your slave!"

"But your my wife were married and who is the boss in this marriage you know who exactly Sarah" he said with an smirk. "Now you must wonder how did you end up on the bed? Well beautiful i got to eat you out like crazy you tried to fight back didnt you see the bruise on your jaw ? I knocked you out and fucked you like the worthless bitch you are!"

I gasped and my eyes filled up with tears i had hope he would change i thought he felt some guilt but no... that wasnt the case at all and now he wants to make rules for me like im some slave or something whats next!
"Your crazy what are you doing i rather die !"

"Die? I can kill you right now if you want baby"

"Yes please kill me! Do it i rather die Then obey to the devil You are!" I yelled as he smirked and turned around looking out of the bedroom. "ANNA COME HERE SEXY!" He yelled as my yaw dropped right on its place. "Who is anna mich.." "MR JACKSON SARAH!" He yelled as i pressed my lips. A few seconds later a Curved lady entered the room with long black hair and her filled fake lips. "Im here Michael" she said with an weird accent making Michael smile. "Well good morning Anna did you sleep well i would like you to meet my Wonderful wife and i want you to give her a quik sneak peak of what we do together." He said with an evil
Grin making her giggle in a slutty way. This was disgusting ill rather die then see this woman having sex with him In front of me.

She nod her head Like a dog and looked at me with an grin. "Im Anna nice to meet you im Michael's night loving thing" she said proudly like she said queen or something. She bent down on her knees in front of Michael and within a few seconds she pulled his large and hard cock out of his boxers and thrusted it inside her mouth making herself getting fucked in the mouth. My stomache turned upside down and hearing Michael moan and groan out of pleasure Made me Sick To my stomache .
This is what he does i was Right my heart was always right he cheats on me and has sexy with different ladies. I hid myself under the cover while i heard all the gagging and moans and cussings i was about to pass out from all of this this was horrible he was sick in his head at least he could have a heart to realize that his daughter was sleeping in the same room what if she wakes up by all these noises what would i tell her when she gets a little older. You father disrespected you and fucked other girls
In your presence?

This was a nightmare of every Mother i didnt even care about him cheating but he shouldnt do it right in front of me im a woman im a human i have a heart im not heartless like him..

I couldnt take the view that i was seeing and stormed out of the bedroom breaking down in tears while i runned inside the bathroom and locked myself inside it i cried and cried not knowing what to do with my life. This was so horrible this was like watching a real life horror movie should i tell his mother about it? If i do he will kill me im sure of that the only reason im alive and trying to stay strong is for my babygirl my happines...

There is one thing that i should try its risky but if i succeed its gonna be worth the fear and risk.....

*Michaels pov*

"Leave i told you to just suprise her by taking my cock out i didnt say to suck it!"

"Im sorry but when i see dick i wa....."

"Get out my house now ! Cheap ass slut! I paid you for one reason!"

Without saying shit back her slutty ass stormed out of the room and soon the house as i walked out of the bedroom to look for Sarah.....

God what in the world made me send anna away i was about to get the head of a life time, but Theres something that held me back the moment i glanced at sara when she was in the room disgust and terror was written all over her face and deep down her brown eyes there was sadness and that part hit me..

I never fell in love with sarah i never will and i never and still dont care about her feelings shes always playing the innocent angel and she makes me look like the devil  that what i hate! She has a child with me and her childish ass cant grow up !

But deep down he knew all these crap he was saying were all the opposite....

*sarahs pov*

Im escaping tonight with Kaya....

A neww update finallyy!! Uh oh thing are about to go down more! What will happen!! COMMENT AND VOTE LOVE YOU GUYS❤️