5.

"Your totally Gone Insane Sara you must be out of your damn mind!" He growled back at me as i shook my head.
"No i know what im doing I've been waiting for this moment for so long and the day has arrived i dont wanna live with an disgusting human being like you!"

"Am i disgusting? You better watch your mouth Woman !" He warned me as i shook my head. "I wont shut up until you sign these papers now! "

"Guess what..." he said with an evil grin. "What?" I asked confused. "If your gonna divorce me everyone will turn against you, people think your sick !"

"Iam sick Michael im sick of you how you ruined my Life ! That why im Sick !" I yelled back at him making him
Chuckle like i said something funny i was boiling from the inside. "You know what how about you move out of here ALONE if i really make you sick?"

"Are you crazy? IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER!" I yelled back at him as i was in total rage now..
"Sara Jackson Listen very well shes not only your daughter and lets not forget about your past what you have done in your life remember? Member of the biggest criminal group in America you think i dont know You Sara? I know every single detail and i have the perfect proof to show them to the police if you wanna divorce me." He said making my heart drop..

He knew about my past?

"H..how.. CAN YOU TREATHEN ME LIKE THIS THAT WAS THE PAST OKAY I DIDN'T HAD A CHOICE! " i said as my voice cracked up.. "I dont care choice or not Sara i married you and your my wife now your gonna take care of me , Kaya and the house!"

"And what your gonna do Treat me
Like a Devil hurt me mentally and threaten me to put me in jail if i file for divorce !...OH and lets not forget those SLUTS of yours ! What will Katherine think if she finds out her son Has Been fucking around some nasty sluts behind your "wives" back!"

"SARA!" He yelled as he walked up to me and snatched the divorce paper ripping it into pieces in front of me..

"OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW !" He yelled as i turned around and runned upstairs knowing that i failed so hard, He knows everything About my Past he can ruin my Life so easily just with one phone call... i dont know what to do anymore im lost i feel like im being choked by the air around me.. i reached the bedroom and broke down in tears on the carpet i was fed up
With everything i wanted to dissapear out of this Planet i couldnt stay here any longer for how long will i be able to live like this i just cant!

My thought got interupted by hearing him on the phone downstairs i was curious to know what he was talking about right now.. i stayed quit.

"Mhmm you missed me gorgeous?"

My jaw dropped..

"Im Single baby i was waiting for you all my life.."

*chuckle*

"Sara ? Oh shes just a friend of mine i havent seen you in 6 Years Annabella ill pic.... wait a minute hang up ill call you right back.."

*hangs up the phone*

"SARA IM NOT STUPID COME HERE NOW!" He yelled from downstairs as my heart dropped.. i walked downstairs and Michael stared at me from head to toe.. "i hate it when people ruin someones pri.."

By that i was so done with him i took a step further something i never did before... i grabbed him by his collar  with one hand and with the other i gave him one of the most hardest punch mixed with hurt and hatred  against his sharp jawline making his head bump against the wall next to him.

"DONT YOU DARE TO MESS WITH ME LIKE THAT NOT MARRIED? GO TO THAT SLUT OF YOURS ITS OVER
IM LEAVING RIGHT NOW DONT HOLD ME BACK ONCE A MEMBER OF A GANG STAYS A MEMBER OF A GANG YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!!" I yelled in rage as i punched him again..

He groaned out of pain and thats what i thought his eyes turned pitch black and his head was Red from the anger that reached his head he grabbed my by my Throat and tackled me onto the wooden floor still holding my Throat trying to Choke me..

"THATS IT SARA NOW ILL SHOW YOU WHOS MESSED UP !!" He yelled out loud i never heard him yell like this i was scared to death..

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled as he started to choke me harder i was losing air by the second and gasping for air i Wont Make it..

"S..t..sto..stopp!!!" I begged as i felt like my soul was about to escape from my mouth....

"Stop...? STOP!!?? ILL make you stop for ever!!" He yelled as he ripped my blouse off and pulled my pants down making me yell out of fear he was in rage he was able to do everything to me...

"N...N..oo!!" I yelled as his angry face turned into an evil Smirk.. "Lets see what your gonna do now Sara!" He whispered as he Let go of my
Throat and covered my
Mouth with his big hand he was now untop of me holding me with his legs He Was so strong, i shook my
Head Violently as he unzipped his pants and pulled his underwear down causing me to yell against his hand.

"Im Gonna Rape you To death Sara Jackson and i dont give a Fuck About you and your Life!"

Omgg things are about to Go out of control IS MICHAEL CRAZY!!? Comment and vote  FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!