3.

(A/n : this is Sara and Michaels Baby girl Kaya jackson😭😍❤️)

*few hours later*

I Heard the front door unlock from upstairs and my mood became shitty again. His absence made me sad sometimes but because my sensitive heart still cared about him i felt relieved when i knew that he was back home.

"Im home baby..." he said from downstairs as i smiled a little but then my face expression turned into sadness again. He always used to Melt me with those words because he wanted something in return Like food or getting something for him he used to trick me with those sweet talks but now he cant trick me anymore cause i already found out.

I Stared at the White ceiling in our bedroom and soon i heard him enter the bedroom smelling something unfamiliar. I looked in front of me and stared at a drunk Michael that was giving me glares non stop...

"What your looking at?" He asked harshly as i looked away quikly.

"N..nothi.."

"Shut up!!!" He slurred in his words as he walked up to the bed and threw himself  on his side of the bed he smelled like alcohol and i was scared to death because i never knew what a drunk Michael would do...

"Dont sleep..." he said as i gasped loudly.. "w..what?" 

"You must be deaf Dear wife your not sleeping tonight ! I want you to bath me!" I looked at him in disbelief and shook my head, "in your dreams!"
I fired back as he turned around and looked me deadly in my eyes. "You sure about refusing baby you better go.."

I got up from the bed even tough i wanted to stay in my bed because my body was still aching i didnt wanna spend a minute in this room with him he was drunk and being the jerk he always has been wife or not i wont bath him just like he didn't wanted to massage me.

"Where the hell you think your going Sara?!" He said out loud as i ignored him and walked to the door. "Im not sleeping next to you tonight!"

"You better! Nasty bitch!" He spat back as i ignored the last thing he called me and walked to kaya's room to sleep there on the bed next to her crib. I locked the door to in case that Michael wouldn't do anything cause the devil is smart at night but Michael is the devil at day and night.. i glanced at my little bundle of joy that was sleeping in her crib, She looked so peaceful and  so happy and thats the only thing i wanted to see, Her happiness. She looked a lot like her father but she did have something from me to she doesn't have a lot of hair since shes 4 months only but you could already see some mini curls on her scalp appear. She had big deep brown eyes like her father and she had my long lashes and and she was light skinned since her father was darker then me. She looked so innocent and wherever i looked at her i felt the happiest mother alive even tough the mess that im Living in and the life that god gave me i still stay strong for her only her. In Michaels eyes she was a mistake but he couldn't dislike her it was His own blood and meat. He cared about his little princess but he didn't care at the woman that blessed him with  this princes.I kissed her on her small forehead before falling into a deep sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up by the sound of Michael singing in the shower i turned around and found an Awake Kaya playing with the little toy that was tied on her pacifier. It was an Little Minnie mouse that Michael Bought her and since then she cant sleep if she cant find it with her pacifier. It became an very special toy to her. I stared at her and it was the best way to wake up in the morning. Having at least someone that loves you.

I got up from the bed and stretched out my body that was aching last night so bad but gods thanks the pain was gone because of all that sleeping. I brushed my hair quickly and wrapped it into an bun and waited until Michael got out of the bathroom. I walked to the hallway and thats when i spotted a lady standing in the hallway that I've never seen before. I was shook.

She noticed me and looked at me like she saw a ghost, who is she? What is she doing in my house and why is she standing in front of the bathroom door ?!

"W..who are you?" I asked her as she was still staring at me, as she was about to answer my question the bathroom door opend and Michael walked out of the bathroom wearing an robe only.

He looked at us both and he rubbed his forehead i guess from the hangover for drinking last night.. "goodmorning baby" he said sweetly as he walked up to me and kissed me on my cheek making my heart drop because i wished that he would Kiss me on my Lips. Last time he kissed me on my lips was on our wedding day which was also our first kiss and after that the Nightmare began.

He smiled at me raising his eyebrow as an gesture to smile back at him. I faked an smile and looked at the Girl that was still standing there looking at us.

"Michael who is this girl?" I asked him as he turned around and acted like he just Saw the girl. "Ohhh she thats a friend of mine Sara" he said as i pressed my lips.

"Just a friend?" Slipped out of my
Lip on accident making michael give me the most deadliest stare ive ever had in my life..

"Michael i thou..." the girl said but i cut her off when i noticed that she was dressed like some prostitute but maybe it was her taste in fashion, whatever i didn't felt comfortable with her absence so i hd to be a bitch.

"Get out of my house please Girl" i said dryly as Michael Looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT AN FRIEND OF MINE!" He yelled harshly.

Newww update omg whats going on guys do you guys think that Shes a friend
Of michael? Comment and vote for the next chapter!!!