32.

This was the beginning to something beautiful.

Its been 2 hours and the two of us didnt had enough of playing with Kaya we really had the time Of our lives and Michael couldnt stop messing with me he had this silly side that i found out about today and that side about him was so amazing he was so mych fun he could make anyone smile or laugh if he just could have done that before it would make me feel so much better.

As the two hours passed we watches Kaya's eyes getting heavy which was an sign of bedtime for her we watched her drift into her sleeping world as we gave her kiss and took her to bed. Michael covered her with the blanket making sure his babygirl is warm he kept staring at her for a few more minutes admiring his beautiful daughter as i decided to go to the kitchen to start making dinner already, i went downstairs to the kitchen and started thinking of what dinner should be today i looked in the fridge and thats when i fel two bug hands on my waist making me jump a little cause i wasnt ued to this feeling.

"Dinner is on me today Sara"

I turned arround and looked at him
"Can you cook Michael?"

He chuckled his adoreable chuckle and shook his head "im not a great cook like you sadly but i do know some great restaurant i want to take you to today"

"Michael are you taking me on a date?"

"If you see it like that yeah but it can always be a friendly dinner just the two of us since Kaya will be asleep untill the morning"

He still knew Kaya's sleeping schedule which i loved to hear. "You know i got to breastfeed her around 3 am Michael"

"Dont worry miss  you'll be home much earlier then that so you can have some sleep alright"
He said looking at me reading me like a book.

"Alright ill go get dressed then"
I said as i was about to go upstairs he grabbed my hand. "Wait Sara how do you see this?"

I turned around as i looked at him.
"It depends on how today will end Michael"

He nod his head and let go of my hand as i made my upstairs to our room and for the first time felt like a teenager going on her first date it was something i couldnt experienced as an teen but now as an adult so i really hope everything would turn great. I looked trough my clothes looking for the perfect outfit for this tonight and finally found the perfect black skinny dress above my knees the dress hugged my curves and edges very nicely i looked for my black heels and put them on, i brushed my silky hair and. Left it loose and for the first time in years i sat down in front if the mirror doing my Make-up which the last time i did was on my "wedding day" i totally forgot how things worked but gods thanks i was able to make the perfect eyeliner, apply mascara and put some pretty nude lipstick color i just wanted to look and feel beautiful since my confidence was a big minus zero. I finished doing my make up and sprayed my perfume and realized i had to go shopping i ran out of everything and i needed new things  since my life was about to change into the better i just felt it. I got up and found my black purse that i got as a gift from my best friend and with that i headed downstairs to where michael was waiting and just as i came downstairs he was standing in front on the staircase as if he was waiting for me he scanned me from head to toe and smiled.

"Your ready to go?" He asked i honestly expected him to say something else..

"You look beautiful Sara"

Nevermind this is real-life so i shouldnt expect to get showered with compliments from a man i married by force there are way more prettier woman then me on earth.

"Yes im ready michael"

Alright  he put his jacket on and opend the front door for me as a sign for me to walk out first i walked out the frontdoor with him behind me following and i could swear that his eyes were burning on my ass i guess this was the reason i had to walk in front of him. I kept walking acting dumb as he unlocked the car and got in the driver seat putting his seatbelt on. I got in the passenger seat closed the door and put my seatbelt on and when i looked up he was already looking at me.

"You look beautiful tonight" he said with pure honesty and proudness god i could blush...

I smiled and looked at him. "Thank you Michael"

"No thank you for giving me a second chance to see this beautiful side of you."

And by this time i blushed and turned my head to the front view smiling like an idiot.

"Hey im not a bitch i give a lot of chances" i said as i heard that sweet chuckle again.

"You never were a bitch and you never will cause your beautiful inside and out and no i wasnt blind on that i always knew that thats why i took advantage  of your kind heart easily and broke you but now i realize i need this kind heart by my side i need this beautiful woman by my side."

Did i ever say i had an confidence minus zero i think that changed into an 10+  i looked at him and chuckled for the first time.
"Then take good care of that heart of a beautiful woman"

He drove out the parking lot and held my hand with his big hand while driving.
"I promise that from the depth of my heart Sarah"

Yes this was the begin of something very beautiful...

New chapter is up!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapterrr

Ive been feeling that i lost some readers is that true? If not comment  that your here ❤️
It would mean a lot

Now have a nice day❤️