I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 1 - New Girl In Town

*Alice's POV*

Hi. My name is Alice Barakat. My dad decided to move me away from all my friends back home in Florida, and plopped us down here in Baltimore, Maryland. He brought me here to reconnect with my older brother Jack. Yes, Jack Barakat from All Time Low. I'm his twin sister. Now, I have to hang out with his stupid band. Before Jack and I were born, my parents divorced. We were both born in Baltimore, but my mom stayed here with Jack and I left with my dad to Florida. I haven't seen them since. The only time I've ever seen or heard Jack is in All Time Low videos or whatever. But I've never actually talked to him or met him. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know I even existed. My mom and dad were getting remarried. My dad told me that whenever he went on "business" trips he was coming here to see my mom. So, here I am. In my new room. In Baltimore. Jack still doesn't know that I'm here. Only my mom. Jack was probably out with his stupid band members. I guess you can say I don't like his band. I mean, they're alright. They have some good songs. But they all seem like douche bags. "MOM, I'M HOME!" I heard, who I'm guessing is Jack scream out as he walked through the door. "OH, ALEX, ZACK AND RIAN ARE TOO!" I'm guessing those were his band members. Better make a good impression on my twin brother and his friends. I dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a plaid black and red shirt with black Converse. My hair was naturally straight, so I didn't really have to do anything to it. I already had some makeup on, not too much. I don't wanna look like a tramp or anything. I walked down the stairs to find Jack and his friends lounging on the couch watching 21 Jump Street. One guy was bald, one was really buff and one had pink hair. And then there was Jack. "Alice?!" Jack said looking at me from the couch. "Hi Jacky." I said giving him a plastic smile. Jack got up and embraced me in a bear hug. Maybe he won't be that bad of a big brother. 

*Alex's POV*

Jack embraced the girl in a big hug. Who was she? She called him Jacky. Maybe Jack lied when he said he didn't have a girlfriend… "Guys, I'd like you to meet my twin sister, Alice. We haven't seen each other since we were born. She's from Florida." Jack had his arm around her. She was beautiful. Long, brown hair. Big brown eyes. Tall, not too skinny. She was perfect. Flawless. "Alice, this is Rian." Jack introduced her to Rian. "Hi!" Rian said cheerfully. "This is Zack." Zack waved at her awkwardly. "And this, this is the infamous Alex Gaskarth." Jack said looking at me. Alice looked me right in the eyes. She stuck out her hand and said, "Hi. I'm Alice." I shook her hand gently, like she glass. Like a porcelain doll. That's what she looked like. With her milky white skin. "Well, get to know the guys Alice! We're going bowling tonight, wanna come?" Jack asked her. "Uh, sure." she said a little too quiet. We all sat down back on the couch to continue watching 21 Jump Street. Every once in awhile, I would cast a glance at her.