Outlaws

Brandon's POV

She sits on the bed, touching her nose, a habit I thought that had kicked awhile ago. She looks up at me, then back at the floor. Stef, one of the few people she has a vivid memory of takes my kids out of the room, closing the door softly behind her.

Callie stands up, walking cautiously towards me. She places her hand on my cheek, resting it against my jaw, as she gently traces my face. She runs her fingers through my hair, until I bring her face towards me. I kiss her passionatly until, she breaks away from me.

" Brandon." She says simply, the words harsh against her tongue. I nod my head. She shakes her head, staring blankly at me.

" How can you remember your children-our children, but not their father?" I ask, as Callie bites her lip.

I pull out an assortment of pictures, desperatly trying to jog her memory. She picks each up, carefully studying them, until she places them down, and kisses me passionatly.

" Your kissing- it makes my stomach turn- you give me butterflies, it always had. I thought I'd shake off the feeling when we first started dating, but I haven't." I laugh softly, before I realize Callie still does not know who I even am.

" I love you. I don't remember you, but I love you. I don't understand it." Callie breathes slowly, as she plops onto the hospital bed.

" I love you, too." I say as I sit beside her, I take her hand into mine.

"I think we might be outlaws,

I think I might be in love,

Because I'm all out of reasons," Callie looks at me, her mouth agape, as she jumps onto me, " B" she whispers softly, and suddenly I fall in love with her all over again.