All of me loves all of you

Brandon's POV

Callie leaves the table, quickly running up the familar stairs that we snuck down to be together all those summer nights long ago. My mom and Lena look back at me, their mouths agape, their faces concerned. I get up from chair quickly, and push my chair in. I stumble up the steps, and quickly glance into Mariana's room, seeing Callie's bed untouched. Looking over my shoulder, I glance over to see Callie curled up onto my bed, her face in my pillow sobbing. I can't stand to see her her cry, and I lay down next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Callie's POV

Brandon wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to him. He leaves a trail of soft kisses starting from my cheek to my collarbone, and only stops when he sees me look at him. He brushes my tears away, and kisses me on the forehead gently.

" You know we're going to get through this. And one day, sooner than we thought, we're going to have kids running around a house-a house we can barely afford," Brandon says laughing, " And we're going to have a bunch of crazy haired, happy babies." He says running his fingers through my mess of a mop of hair. 

Looking up at him I press my lips to him, only pulling back to ask him what I had been doubting all along," I love you Brandon." I say quietly and then ask, "Will you stay with me? Even after the baby and everything?"  I say rubbing my nose against his. 

" Of course Callie, and I love you too. Cal, there's no where else I rather be." Brandon says pulling me closer as we both  begin to fall asleep.