Let it Go

Callie's POV

It's nearly three in the morning, when I wake up on the downstairs couch, and find Brandon gone. Getting up, I walk to the kitchen for an early morning snack, secretly hoping to find Brandon while I'm up and dragging him back to bed. As I stumble into the kitchen I find a drunk Jesus sitting at the kitchen table with cans completely drank dry and crushed. As I try to wake him, Jesus remains unresponsive. I shake his shoulder and push back his hair, as I try to lift him off the chair, but nearly drop him in the process. I finally place an unconcious Jesus on the floor of the kitchen as I rush up the stairs calling Brandon's name. I find Brandon in his room sleeping, and quickly wake him up.

Rubbing his eyes Brandon looks confusingly at me, " What's wrong?" 

I pull at his hand and mutter out, " Jesus is drunk and unconcious, we need to bring him to the hospital. I need your help." 

Brandon jumps up from his bed and pulls on his pants and shirt as he smirks at me, " Like the view, Cal?" 

I push him slightly, " I've seen a lot more of you, this is serious, we need to bring Jesus to the ER, now." I say as I run back down to Jesus, who has not moved in the slightest.

" Jesus- help me pick him up?" Brandon asks me as I pull Jesus up and wrapping him arms around us we bring him to the car.

I take my keys and hop in the drivers' seat. 

Brandon looks over at me," Can I drive?" He asks.

" Why?" I question as he makes a grab at my keys.

" Brandon, what the hell?" I ask gritting my teeth. " Why, because last time I was driving, I got into an accident?" I ask him hurt by the lack of trust he has in me.

" No, Cal- Whatever doesn't matter, just drive- slowly-just go." Brandon says as he hands my keys back to me and takes the passenger seat. 

" You know you could have been in the same situation as Jesus- when you came into my room drunk. You were lucky." I say as I glance back an unresponsive Jesus.

" Can you just let it go?" Brandon says as he stares straight onto the road.

" No- because you can't just get drunk and think I'll take you back. You can't do that to me." I say, as I begin to tear up.

" I didn't drink for you, I drank because of you." Brandon saids coldly looking back at me. 

" What do you mean- you what?" I asked confused.

Brandon's POV

" I drank because you hurt me, because I hurt you." I say as I can't help but smile at making the whole situation more confusing.

" You drank because of me?" Callie asks shocked.

" Can we let it go?" I ask her, as Callie reaches for my hand and intertwines our fingers together, 

" Yes, I'd like that- to forget about everything. I'm sorry for bringing it up." Callie says as she kisses me on the cheek.

When we finally arrive at the Emergency Room, a group of paramedics rush to lift Jesus onto a stretcher and rush him into a room. 

" My fiancee found him drunk and unresponsive." I say addressing a paramedic as Callie looks back at me.

" Finacee, huh?" Callie questions as she begins to blush- " I like the sound of that." She squeezes my hand and wraps her arms around me as we walk into the waiting room.