Christmas Miracle: Part 2

Callie's POV

After Brandon leaves, I pack up a small bag, nothing more than toiletries and a couple pairs of shirts and hop into my car. I decide to drive to Stef and Lena's, hoping to find Brandon there. As I pull up to the house, I find Jesus and his girlfriend, Stella building a snowman out of fake snow with Mariana and Taylor's daughter Olivia. Mariana is taking pictures as Taylor is walking inside. I step out of the car and begin to walk over to a giggling Olivia. When Olivia sees me she runs up to me as I pick her up, " Aunt Cal, I- I made a snowman." She giggles as Jesus walks up to me and hugs me, " Merry Christmas." Stella wraps me into a hug, as Jesus and Mariana join. We barely notice that we are Foster sandwiching Olivia, until we hear her laugh, " Squishing me!" 

When we unravel from the family hug, I turn to Jesus and ask, " Have you seen Brandon?" Jesus confusingly answers, " No, I haven't seen him around here in weeks." 

When I nod and begin to walk away, Jesus gently tugs at my arm and asks, " Why? Is everything alright?" 

Not wanting to worry Jesus over a silly argument I say, " Everything is fine. I just thought he said he'd stop by." 

Jesus nods and continues to help Olivia with the snowman as Stella walks up to me, and places her hand on my stomach. " Oh, aren't you so excited? Its- anyday now right?"

I smile, stilll not completly used to people touching my belly and answer, " January 1st."

Stella looks amazed as she says, " That is crazy, can you imagine if she's born like- on midnight? That is crazy!" 

I nod and say, " Yeah, I just wish Brandon would be nearby these last couple of days- just in case."

Stef walks hand in hand with Carter, as Lena follows behind with an assortmant of hot chocolate and cookies.

" Merry Christmas, love." Stef says as reaches out to hug me. I bend down on one knee to kiss Carter's forehead as I whisper, " I got you a gift. You're still into Lego's right? Or are you too old for that, Cart?" 

Carter smiles as he wraps his arms around my neck, " Lego's are good, thanks Cal."

Lena hands me as cup of hot chocolate as she side hugs me and kisses me on the check and she playfully warns, " Babe, you must be freezing. Get inside, mama!" 

I laugh softly as I say, " Right, Mama, but I just realized I left Mariana's gift back at home- and you know how she gets." 

Lena rubs her hands together as she says," Well, hurry back! Christmas dinner will be done any minute now."

" I promise." I say as I start the ignation of the car. As I begin to slowly pull out of the driveway, I try to call Brandon once again, leaving an apology voice mail- my third in the past two hours.

Brandon's POV

" Lou, I had no idea- that you're stepfather was- why didn't you tell me?" I ask her as she smirks.

" Brandon, I haven't seen you in over five years, and that's how you greet me?" Lou says laughing.

" I'm sorry-" I begin as Lou wraps her arms around my back and hugs me, momentarily resting her head on my shoulder. 

I break the embrace quickly, as I say, " Congratulations on your son." I say as Robert brings William over to me, " William, right?" I say as I pick him up into my arms.

" I think we're going to call him Will." Lou says as she gently brushes his hair out of his face. 

" We?" I ask curiously as Lou says, " Yes, my husband Sean and I."

" I didn't realize you were married." I say as Lou smiles and says, " I didn't know you were married either- until Rob told me."

" How long-" I begin as Lou says, " Three years. We have an older son, he's a year now. Now we have baby Shay and baby Will." 

" And you?" Lou asks as I say, " Only nine months."

" Newlyweds, huh?" Lou says giggling- " Hell, that's a happy time."

I nod smiling, " Yeah, it is."

" Rob tells me, Callie is pregnant. Papa Foster, huh?" Lou says as she takes a crying Will from my arms.

" Yeah, she's due any day now, the first actually."

" Did you pick a name?" Lou asks curiously.

" Bailey Colleen Foster." I say, already proud of what Bailey will become.

" That's a beautiful name." Lou says as she presses her lips to Will's forehead.

When I smile, Lou says, " So why are you here? Don't you think you should be with her?" Lou exclaims, as I remember that she was never one to beat around the bush.

" Right. Thank you Robert- Rob and it was good to see you again, Lou. Congradulations again, Will- he's perfect- just like his mother." I say as I hug Lou and shake Rob's hand.

As I begin to slowly pull out of the driveway, I check my phone to find five missed calls from Callie. As I listen to a voicemail, I hear something- that breaks my heart into a million pieces.

" Hey Brandon, I think- I think my water just broke. My car- it won't start. I have no idea where I am." Callie's voice is muffled as she continues, " Brandon." She murmers as I scramble to call Callie as quickly as I can. Her phone goes to voicemail as I say, " Callie, baby, I am so sorry. I'm coming- I'll be there soon, I promise."

Except, I can't keep my promise, because I have no idea where Callie is.