Wasted Youth

Jude's POV

I tried to make everything perfect. I set the beer next to the chips, and the next to the chips were wine coolers for the light weights. Like me. My moms were going out for a romatic evening at a new restaurant that just opened in the upscale part of town. Marianna and Zac were probably looking for a new club to sneak into, Callie and Brandon took a road trip in the early morning, and Jesus was on bedrest.

Jesus came down from our room as he picked at the chips as I swat his hand away, " Dude, leave.You know you're supposed to be in bed for awhile." 

Completly ignoring my previous comment, Jesus began rearranging the food and beers.

" First tip, Judy-boy is to make it look carefree. Don't show people you put effort into it. Stick the beers in the fridge-no one likes warm beer. And throw away-actually give me the food." Jesus began as he grabbed handfuls of the snacks, I had just arranged.

" Stop, Jesus. Why-just you shouldn't even talk about drinking-" I began and automatically stopped myself.

" Buddy, tell me how you feel when your girlfriend of two years cheats on you for some dumbass who  isn't even half as good looking as you, and you catch her-or him in your case." Jesus says as he clenches his teeth.

" Fuck you." I say as this feeling of anger surges over me and I push him backwards. " I'm not into guys, leave me the hell alone, alcoholic." I begin as I clean up the chips that I had just knocked down.

" Yeah, I'll leave you alone. Have fun." Jesus says bitterly as he begins to slowly walk up the stairs.