Marry me

Callie's POV

I wake up to Brandon's voice. He is sitting in a chair holding my gutiar as he begins to sing, " Forever could never be long enough for me, I feel like I've had long enough with you- Marry me, today and everyday, marry me-say you will." He places the gutair down, and gets down on one knee. " Callie Quinn Jacob, I've loved you since the day Lena brought you home. We've been through everything- and somehow it worked out, we worked out. You deserve to be happy because you're amazing, and kind, and beautiful. You deserve everything you want. I'm just hoping you want me." He laughs as he pulls out a ring and places it on my finger. I intertwine our fingers together and breath out a, " yes. I love you, Brandon, I always have, and I always will." He leans over the hospital bed, and pressing his lips to mine, as I wrap my arms around his neck. I make room so he is laying next to me, I snuggle close to his chest and begin to hear the fast beat of his heart. 

" Did you tell Stef and Lena?" I ask giggling.

" I asked mom, and she was really supportive of it. She really wants to see you, as soon as Lena is feeling better, she said she'll come by." Brandon says with a look of doubt in his face.

" How is Lena?" I ask nerviously.

" She broke her arm pretty bad, and the doctor's think atleast three of her ribs are broken. Lena had internal bleeding on top of that. She's still in the ICU, but she should be on your floor soon." Brandon says, as she tries to smile.

I try to move and declare, " I need to see her." But Brandon gently grabs my hand to pull me back down.

" Cal, you broke a rib, and fractured your arm. Just stay with me?" He asks coaxing me by rubbing small circles on my back.

"Soon. I'll be back soon." I say and begin to pull myself up, although it's difficult to move.

" Then, I'll go with you."