For the First Time

Callie's POV

16 years Prior 

" Brandon, wake up." I say, softly nudging his side. Brandon opens his eyes, and wraps his arms around my waist. He curls up next to me, as I begin to get up from the bed. 

" Babe, it's Sunday morning. We have time." He murmers, as he intertwines his fingers into mine.

" Mariana is going to wake up soon." I say worriedly as Mariana begins to move in her bed. Brandon laughs, teasing me, " That wasn't a problem last night." I hit his arm lightly, " Nothing happened, doofus.  And Stef might come in, you never know."

" Then come in my room, my lock actually works." He suggests, crawling out of bed in nothing but a pair of boxers. I try to look away, as he grabs my hand and we hurry across the hall to his room.

Brandon wraps his arms around my wasit, after slamming his door quickly. Pushing my against the wall, I wrap my legs around his waist, as he leaves kisses down my neck. 

" I love you." He whispers, the first time he has told me that since we had broken up almost an entire year prior.

" Don't lie to me." I say softly, as he kisses me once more, " I've always loved you."

Lifting up the hem of his shirt, he places his hands under me, carefully carrying me to the bed. He hovers over me, running his fingers through his hair, as he whispers, " Do you want to do this?" 

" Yes." I breathe as he leans toward me.

" This will change everything Callie, we cannot go back to-" He begins as I cut him off.

" Tomorrow, I'm moving in with Robert. We will never be siblings." I say softly as he smiles. He looks at me as he mutters, " You're so beautiful."

Present Day

Callie's POV

" Babe, we can't have sex in a hospital bed." Brandon says flatly, laughing softly as I run my fingers through his hair.

" Why not?" I ask suddenly.

" Because you have a roommate. Two actually. Total mood killers those guys." He says softly, as I laugh.

" I guess we aren't sixteen anymore." I say recalling our first time together.

" I remember that, I had no idea what I was doing. I mean I wasn't a virgin- but with you- it was different." He says smiling, kissing my neck.

" When I'm discharged from the hospital, can we drop the kids off at Moms' and just-" Brandon smiles, cutting me off with a smile.