Jude & Sam Part 1

Brandon is holding Jack in his arms, gently swaying back and forth to the music playing from the old, dusty, record player I could have sworn he threw out years ago. He kisses Jack forehead as he begins to sing "Landslide" to him. 

He looks over at Jack and smiles as he says, " Jack, promise me one thing. Never grow up. Because, Jack when you grow up, you're going to fall in love with a girl that everyone tells you, you shouldn't be with her, but go for it. Forget what everyone says, because she might just be the girl of your dreams."

I walk in, leaning against the wall as I smirk, asking, " Even if that girl is considered unwanted, trouble, and just some trashy foster girl?" Brandon smiles at me as he says, " Definitely, they're the best ones to chase."

I walk over to Brandon, taking Jack into my arms, " Jack, never let anyone tell you who to love and who to not love." Jack looks up at me smiling as he giggles. Bailey runs into the room, with Maddy on her back as they fall to the ground laughing. 

" Be careful!" Brandon warns as I hit his chest lightly, " Brandon, they're just kids- they're having fun." 

" They're our kids, though- and the last thing we need is yet, another emergency trip." I look over at him shaking my head. " God, who did I marry, you, or your mother?" Brandon puts down Jack as he wraps his arms around my neck, stepping closer to me, " Callie-" he murmers into my ear, as I tug him away, " Not in front of the kids." Brandon smirks, " So they can nearly kill themselves, but they can't see their parents show some affection?" Brandon questions, laughing. 

" How about this? I'll call Jude over to watch the kids- and we can go somewhere?" I ask smirking as Brandon smiles, kissing my neck, " Sounds perfect."

Jude knocks on the door, a ma standing beside him. The man is adorable a year or two younger than Jude, as he brings his hand to shake mine. " Hi, I'm Sam Peters. I'm-" He begins as Jude takes his hand into his and says, " Callie, this is my boyfriend." I smile as I kiss Jude's forehead and take Sam into a hug, as Brandon shakes his hand. 

" I hope you don't mind if I babysit with Jude- we were just driving around finding something to do in this nearly dead city- and Jude got a call from you- so now we're here." Sam says smiling, before he adds, " I'm orginally from New York City, so it's a little different here."

I smile, " Don't worry about that, you'll find something you'll love."

Sam looks over at Jude, " Someone I love, maybe." Sam runs his fingers through his hair as he gets down on one knee in front of Jude. " Jude, we have only been together for a few months, but I want to spend my entire life with you. I love you- every little thing about you. I want to raise babies with you, and grow old with you, Jude Jacob Foster, will you marry me?" Jude begins to tear up as he whispers, "Yes." Sam stands up and pulls him into an embrace, kissing Jude softly. 

Brandon takes my hand into his, looking over at me, as he intertwines our fingers. " I love you." He whispers as I whisper back, " I love you more." He wraps his arms from behind me, around my waist as he whispers into my ear, " That's impossible." Bailey, Maddy, and Jack run into the room as Brandon picks Bailey up into his arms, I  pick Maddy up, and Jude holds Jack. " I want you guys to meet Sam, my fiancee." Jude says smiling as Sam takes his hand into his.

I congratulate Jude and Sam as I say, " We have to celebrate. Let us take you two out to dinner. We can drop the kids off at Moms'." I smile, realizing that Sam made Jude happy, and that's all I ever wanted.