1

-Sequel to Eco Sages-

I knew what I must do, I was back in time by three years, a ridiculous amount for what Samos said, but I know Sig here in the wasteland. Almost two years past, now I had to go to haven City and ruin things from behind the lines. My name is Aiden, and I must get going to the prison. As I rushed into it, I looked around as I dressed as a guard here. I looked to the security cameras, to find all the prisoners... Jak. 

He laid against the wall, clawing at it like he lost his mind but he just wanted to get out of this place... I want to help but I have to do what I need to do. Daxter will save him, I'm not worried.

There was the rest of Dark Warriors, all of them breathing so shallow it looks like they were completely dead. I had to take mercy if that's what Erol accused me of. Making my way down there, I turned into the prison cell block and opened up the doors one by one; killing them swiftly, and painless as possible. 

I took my way into one, opening it to see... Jak. He coward in fear, trying to get away. I couldn't leave him alone like this. I walked up closer as his eyes fogged, thinking I was gonna take him to torture him. I sat down on my knees next to him. "I'm sorry," I said, setting my hand on his knee. "I'm sorry I can't help, Jak." I whispered.

He was surprised that I called him by his real name, and not by bar codes or numbers. He slowly looked to me, I see water coming out of his eyes slowly. "W-Who-?" He said his first word.

"No one important... but I promise, someone is coming to save you." I brushed his sweaty hair out of his face. "Don't hurt them." I smiled even if it was under a mask. I then reached into my pocket, pulling out a wumba fruit, he looked confused. "I heard these were your favorite growing up... so thought I'll let you have this." 

He reached for it slowly, hands shaking and blood on his fingertips from clawing at the wall for so god damn long now. He snatched it, looking at me and I nodded at him. He bit into it, as I giggled as I missed him. I barely knew him for less than a week, but I knew he was gonna save the world. It was a fact, even though I never saw the end.

"Jak, I'm sorry I can't save you... but this will be the last time I will ever see you." I mentioned, but he's never known me before. "I... I care for you." I couldn't tell him the future or the past, but I can tell him right now. "Please, never speak of this to anyone... unless I see you again somehow." 

"I-I-"

"Jak, just stay sane..." I told him, removing my mouth piece to then kiss his forehead. "You'll find a way out of here... trust me." I stood up, he held his wumba fruit closer and looked me in the eyes as if to say thank you. "Good... bye." I said, exiting and closing the door to then go kill the rest of the warriors.