chapter 23 (FINAL)

Stacy's POV

"Where is he?!" Ben yelled as we stormed into the mansion, "Where is who child?" Slendy asked. "Lj! He has Stacy's bestfriend!" I could tell Ben was trying his hardest not to yell. "You mean that human he brought in? He went into the basement." And with that Slendy looked back down at his newspaper.

"Lets go!" I yelled grabbing Bens hand and runninf straight for the basement. Opening the door I sprinted down the stairs. "Annie?!" I screamed looking around, but all I saw were the cold damp walls of this fucking basement.

"S-Stacy.....?" I heard a weak voice call out from the blackness. "Annie!" Following the voice I found her on the ground surounded by a pool of her own blood.

"Stacy y-you need to leave!" Her weak voice was cracking as more blood poured out of the multible stab wounds in her chest and stomach.

"No Im not leaving! We.....we have to get you to a hospital!" I choked out. "No!" I heard Ben behind me I turned around to see what he was talking about when I felt a weight through to the ground. The last thing I saw was Ben pulling out his sword.

Blackness.

________________________

_____________________________________

Sorry for the waist please don't kill me! D: But its over now, tell me would you muffins like a sequal? Tell me in the comments below! :3

Good Bai meh sexi muffins! >:3