chapter thirteen

Bens POV

I had the perfect idea for the date, this is gonna be fun.

Stacys POV

"What about this one?" Vicoria asked. We were in the mall trying to find me a outift for my date. Honestly I didn't see why her and Yvette cared if I had a good outfit. I shook my head.

"Come on Stacy! Pick something!!!!" Yvette whined.  "Fine how about that one?" I pointed to the exit. "Stacy thats not a dress dumbass." Victoria hissed. "She doesn't need a dress she needs something actually good." Yvette fought. They have been fighting about what I should wear for the past hour, Yvette wants me to go casual and Vicoria wants me to go fancy. "GUYS! I don't even know were I'm going so no dresses!" I snarl. "Ugh fine, Yvette what do you have?"

Yvette went to the back of the store and about five minutes went by with no sign of her, finally she came runing back. The outfit that she had was perfect. It was a black batman top with a pair of ripped skinnies. All completed with a pair of vans that had spiderman on them. "ITS PERFECT!" I yelled, almost every one in the store snapped their heads to me. I blushed with embarrasment. I must have looked like a tomato by now. "Ugh can't you choose a dress?" "NO!!!!!"

We paid for the clothes and headed out of the mall.

The next day.........

"Hold still!" Yvette hissed. "Its just a date not prom!" 

"STACY IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I heard Arons voice say. "I TOLD YOU YVETTE DID IT NOT ME!" I scream back your probrobly wondring whats going on well Yvettes trying to do my makeup and Aron thinks I ate her gummy bears. Aron lives for her gummy bears.... Aron stomped into the room and over to me, putting her forhead against mine. "You.Ate.My.Gummy.Bears" She hissed. "NO I DIDNT!"

"STAY STILL!!!"

"YOU SHOULD BE DONE!"

"WELL I WAS ALMOST UNTIL YOU GOT UP!!"

"UGH FINE!"

I sat back down and let her finish. "Walla!" Yvette grabbed a mirror and showed me I looked awesome. I had black wings (maskara) a little bit of blush all topped off with a light shade of lip gloss. Not to much, but thats how I like it.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNO-

"IM COMING!" I scream I mean who knocks that much? I quickly jolted up and ran downstairs full speed, I mean I don't wanna get in trouble for another broken door. I swung the door open and was pushed to the ground. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL MAN?" I scream, my vision slowly focused on the figure infront of me. "Tell them all to leave." He stated. I quickly realized it was Ben and just nodded. Victoria Aron and Yvette ran downstairs. "We'll just be leaving now..." Aron mumbled and pulled them both out of the door. Ben set the his back pack down and started unpacking something that looked like a nentendo...? "Whats that for?" He just stayed silent. Ah what ever as long as I don't die in the end.

"Ok finished." He stated and turned on the T.v. I noticed he had put in the game majoras mask. "Ook..."

"Here hold my hand."

"Why?"

"Just obey me this once please."

I just nodded and greedly grabbed his hand. It was like sparks flew up my arm, I just flinched and noticed he grabbed my waist pulling my back against his chest. "Ben what are yo- AHHHHHH!" I scream as he jumps INTO the t.v. WHO DOES THAT? He quickly turned us so that we landed of his back.

Thats when I noticed we were inside the video game. "Ben how did you..."

"Its a seceret." He purred. "Follow me." I nodded as we started runing everything looked so.....cool. It was like we were in a video game except we were in a video game! (that didnt make sense I know XD) I kinda zoned out until I felt I slight tug on my arm. "Hey...Stacy? You there?" Ben chuckled. "Uh yea Im fine this is just so....cool." "Heh heh heh I thought you would say that, I didn't wanna take you on one of those 'cheesy' dates so I thought of something much much better.." (evil smile)"Uhhh ben why are you smiling?" I asked concerned. "Oh nothing it just......" Ben picked me up bridal style and started heading for the lake. "NO!!!!!! BEN STOP PLEASE!!!! DO NOT DROP ME IN THERE!" Think think think.. "Sorry princess my game my rules!" I started slapping his chest but he wouldn't even flinch. God damit he may seem small but hes got a chest of iron, and thats no lie.

I didn't even notice we were in the lale until I felt cold water breach my skin. "BEN STOP!" I scream. "No." He says playfully. "SOME ONE HELP! HES GONNA DROWN ME HALP!!!!" I scream franticly. "No ones gonna hear yea babe.." He chuckles.

"W-Why?"

"Hold your breath.." And with that he dropped me into the water causing me to get drenched. I quickly re serficed to find no one. "Ben I swear to god once I find you I WILL KILL YOUR SKINNY ASS!" I scream. No reply. "B-Ben...?" I say. Ok its official, Im scared. He did say HIS game right? All of the sudden the lights when out to reveal stars and a moon. And it was freezing. "BEN THIS ISN'T F-FUNNY!!!" I yell out. Thats when I felt something pull me under. I tried to  scream but it was to late. I was submerged in water. Oh god. Flash backs about my dad came back. His beatings him trying to drown me.  I started screaming and kicking and finally got the thing off me. I started crying as I reserficed the water and I ran to shore as fast as I could.. Tears spilling out of my eyes like a water fall. "Please daddy don't hurt me please..please...please." Every single memory of him just kept flashing before my fucking eyes. "Hey hey hey calm down!" I soothing voice said. I looked up to see a figure but my flash backs made him out as my daddy. "PLEASE!!!! IM SORRY DONT HURT ME!" I scream. The figure pulled me into a embrace and the memories stopped. "STACY!" His voice boomed and my visiom cleared up to relveal Ben. "BEN! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I scream pushing his off of me and sent him tumbling in the sand. "You shoudn't have done that." He hisses. I think for a minute tryingto process what he ment. I was suddenly slammed against  a near by tree and kissed roughly. I knew not to fight so I kissed back. He smirked against my lips and kissed me hungrly. I need more more more. I grabbed his hat and threw it on the ground intangling my fingers in his soft blonde hair. He tilted his head deepening the kiss. "That was my only hat now your gonna pay for getting sand in it." I purred. I just snickered back. Whats he gonna do rape me? Ah the possibilitys.....

I softly bit his bottom lip and he broke away. "Don't tempt me..." He chuckled. "And what happens if I do?" 

"Well then if you do again you innocince WILL be mine..." He chuckled again. "I should probrobly take you home....." I nodded and he pulled me up.

I noticed our bodies were turning into pixels but I didn't care. Once we got home he packed up all his stuff and said good bye. I ran up to my room and flopped down on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

All I can say is.

Best.Date.Ever!

__________________

___________________________________________

Sooooooooooooo what did you guys think of the date. Also if they do go on another date were should it be? Remember to hit that vote button and leave a comment telling me what you think... if you do have any ideas cause honestly I'm runing out of them do not be afraid to send your ideas in my inbox.  PEACE!\

around the world for generatios