Chapter 19

"Hes here....." What did she mean? Whos here?! "Anny what do you mean?!" She turned to me and grabbed my arm, "We have to leave! Now!" She choked out. "Why?" I ripped my arm from her grip giving her a hard look. "Why do we have to leave Anny?" She looked at me with a look of fear, but I needed to know. "Lau-" Before she could finish a loud bang came from behind me turning around I saw a man. No, not a man. A....... clown? He had a spiral nose sharp teeth stripped black and white clothes with claws for fingers. He was horrifying!

"Oh goody! More play mates..." He laughed darkly walking towards us before he was at least a foot away he stopped and looked at Anny a large smile spreading across his face. "Why if it isn't my dear old Annie!" He licked his lips taking a few long strides to us. I froze watching him run his hand down her body. She shivered in digust. "Jack please leave." She choked out tears brimming her eyes.

"Why would I wanna do that?" He spit out. "Because she doesn't like you." I spit out giving him death glares. "Oh? And who are you?" He turned to me grabbing my waist and pulled me against him. I put my hands on his chest attempting to push him away but he held me firm. "S-Stacy." I stuttered out, "Well Stacy......" His voice sounded like venom. "How about you shut you're mouth or next time I will shut it for you." I shivered in fear then got a sudden boost of corage. Reaching my fist up I slammed it right into the side of his face.

Watching him fall to the ground I grabbed Annies arm and yanked her away. "We need to go!" I yelled she just nodded as we sprinted down the road. "He's gonna kill us!" She screamed as tears sprang from her eyes. "J-Just keep running!" Trying to form a plan in my mind I felt a heavy force slam me to the ground and a sharp pain erupt from my stomach. The last thing I heard was a menacing laugh I will never forget.

Then Black.

_____________________________

___________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait! But here you go!

Goodbye meh sexi muffins ;3