Chapter 5

"Was some one up here?" She asks. "N-No..." I stuttered. "Dammit Stacy your stuttering! Some one was up here!" She moked me.

"No it was my tv...."

"You don't have a T.V up here Stacy! Just tell me the truth was some one up here?"

"Fine it was my uhhhh......." God dammit Stacy think think!

"Your?"

"My boyfriend?" I mentally face pamled myself.

She just glared at me and closed the door. I could hear her foot steps faint into the distance. Thank God. I heard a soft thump and saw Ben standing there. "Your boyfriend huh?" He smirked. I was blushing major time. "Well you have any better ideas?" I smirked back. Ben slowly walked toword me and pulled me into a embrace. He warm breath mixed with mine. "I didn't know you felt that way toword me." I felt all my blood rush to my cheeks. "I don't." Pushing him away he stumbled back words and landed on his butt.

"Ha!" I giggled he just glared at me.

"HEY! You know who you look alot like?" I could already see anger forming in his eyes. No really his pupils were turning red and his eyes were turning a darker shade. "Who?" Alright he was angry.

"Lin-" Before I could finish Ben slammed me up against the wall. His tight grip was starting to hurt me. As his fingernails dug in my wrists. "Ben stop your hurting me!"

"Ah your so CUTE when your....scared." Ben had a look of exictment on his face. Now he was really scaring me. "Ok Ben your being creepy..." 

"Isn't that my job? I mean I am a killer... arn't I?" Now that surprised me.

"K-Killer?" Fear started to build up in me. Ben just smirked. Ben started to inch his face closer to mine. Then I noticed he started pulling a large knife from his boot. (note he didn't have his sword with him) "What are you doing?"  Ben slowly put the knife to my cheek. I was terrified at this point . The knife slowly went down my cheek forming a small gash and blood started runing down my cheek.

"Ben please! Stop!" I start squrming. "Tsk tsk tsk. No need to try and leave thats not very lady like." Ben was laughing was this point.

Then was happend next SHOCKED me. Ben threw his lips onto mine kissing me roughly. I tensed up a little bit then loosend and just went with it. His lips were so soft and his breath was so warm. Ben dropped and knife and put his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. I knocked his beanie off gripping his hair wich was really soft. Ben licked my lip asking for entrance wich I granted and his toungh explored my mouth wich sent waves of pleasure though me.

He broke the kiss. "Ben...."

"We shouldn't have done that." And with that he was gone.

soooooo they finally kissed!!!!!! But whats gonna happen in the next chapter? I dont know! You gonna have to wait