Chapter 6

Sorry this chapter is late! I am under ALOT of stress and wattpad keeps deleting my chapters I'm sitting in bed its one in the morn and I will make sure this chapter is out in the morn

Chapter six

Bens POV

"We shouldn't have done that......" Biggest lie of my life. I would do anything to kiss her again. But it was wrong I'm a fucking killer I don't love he'll the night I found her....

-flash back-

"DADDY PLEASE STOP!" Was all I heard as I silently crept through the house. This was the house of my next victim right? But something about this house just didn't seem right. I was waiting in the pool room hiding behind a thick bush waiting for the girl to run in here. To my surprise and young girl around the age of 14 stumbled in the room. Her short blond hair drenched in dry blood. Bruises marks her thighs. Damn, what happen to this girl. That's when it happened. The girls dad busted through the door the smell of achohol his my nostrils like poison. The girls eyes winded with fear as the dad came closer and closer. "DADDY PLEASE IM SORRY!" Was what I thought I heard I couldn't hear her very good due to her sobbing uncontrollably. Next thing I knew the girl was pushed into the pool struggling to get away from her dad. The girls dad almost succeeded in drowning her before rage filled me. Gripping my sword tightly I ran to the pool drawing my newly sharpens blade and forcibly slashing it across the mans pale neck. "You shouldn't have done that....."

-end of flash back-

I could see Stacy's eyes weld up with years as I perched myself in the window ready to jump out when she grabbed my arm.

"Wait." She said sadness stricken in her voice. With out control I yanked my arm away not wanting her to touch me at the moment. "I'm sorry... Just forget about the kiss ok?" Her eyes widened but she intently nodded backing away. God I felt so bad. I just looked at her one last time before throwing myself out the window. A cloud of emotions swirls around me causing me to loose my balance and fall on my back. A shot of pain surged through me. No. I have to leave this place,...like now.

Stacy's POV

He just left! I mean I would to but.... I don't know! I decided just to give it a rest and go to bed.

************

"Stacy!"

"Huh wha?"

"Enjoying your nap?"

Oh crap I had just fallen asleep in history class. Worst of all it was Mrs.Pines class. She was a old douche. She picked on every student and I just fell asleep in her class.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Pines it's just I-"

"Get out of my class." She hissed. I hesitantly nodded and got up. Dozens of blue brown and green eyes were staring into my soul. Yesh can't any of these people look at something besides me? It's not like I didn't like the attention. I'm joking I'm nothing like Andrea. That little attention whore. Her paents are rich and she has the sluttiest clothes in school. So what?  "What are you waiting for? Get out before I send you to detention!" She hissed. I could hear silent gasps. Whats the big deal? Its just detention... I walked out of the door slamming it shut then making a run for the the front of the school.

"Hey! Kid! Where do you think your going?" I heard the distant call of the gym teacher. "Away from this place!" I yell back a small smirk forming on my face.  I stumbled out of the school. Shivering as  the cool air embraced me. My eyes darted around for some kind of way home. Looks like I'm walking and whats worse is that it was starting to snow. I flipped my hood up and started walking. damn I left my back pack in my locker. Ah I'll just get it tomorrow. The weather hates me due to the fact it started to snow harder making my sight almost inpossible to be clear. I shivered and huddled into my sweater searching for warmth.

Great. I was lost. I was lost and it was cold. Awesome. Maybe if I keep going forword I will just end up somewere and die. Before I knew it I lost my footing. "DAMN YOU ICE!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I curled up preparing for impact. But it never happend.

"You really gotta waych where your going." I heard a deep voice. It wasn't Bens oh no.

The voice had a hint a danger in it.