Chapter fourteen

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I dont like school ON WITH THE CHAPTER SKFHDSAFBAILSGFJS

_______________________________________

Bens POV

I arrived home at the Slender mansion only to be greeted y a very angry Slender, and to think he would have forgotten the whole Sally episode. Have you come back to apologize to Sally Benjerman? I nod. I hated it when he called me my full name. Not long after came Sally stomping down the stairs arms crossed with a big old pouty face on. Soon followed by a Jeff with multible scarcthes across his smile and Masky with a broken nose. Yes, he had his mask off for once. "I think you owe us all a apologie.." Jeff muttered vemon in his voice. I took a deap breath in, "SORRY SALLY FOR STEALING YOUR PONY EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT AND THEN CALLED YOU NAMES SORRY JEFFERY FOR SICKING SALLYS BEAR ON YOU AND SORRY MASKY FOR BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOULD BE BETTER AT FIGHTING THAN ME!" I yell out. They all look at eachother and nod, Sally comes runing up to me and tackles me into a hug. "SOOOOOO how did the date go?" Sally snickers. "Wait how did you know about that?" I could feel heat rising to my face in embbarasment. "Did you nail her?" Jeff asks. "No! I would only do that when she was ready and we just met!" Jeeze I sounded like a morman. (not that theres anything wrong with mormans :p) "Dude your so whipped!" Jeff laughed, "Am not!"

"Are to!" If Jeff doesnt stop hes in for a world of pain.

2 weeks later

Stacys POV

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Wait, its my birthday.....  I was packing up the rest of my stuff and sighed. "Well its at this point of life were fiction turnes to reality." I crept down stairs to be greeted by every one. "Good bye..." I mumbled. Victoria nodded and I walked out the door. Here we go, luckily I was prepared for this I had already gotten a job last week and are gonna stay in a small basment sweet. Not much but it will hold up until I actually get a decent job. Walking up to my sweet I put in my key and unlocked the door sending a clicking sound throught he empty sweet. Well it wasn't that empty, there was a fridge oven dishwasher a small white couch that had stains all over it. Most of the flooring was carpet and the place actually looked clean.  After about two hours I get every thing unpacked and I'm settled in. 

"Nice place." I hear a voice say. A man was in the door way looked about the same age as me, he had raven scruffy hair and chocolate eyes that are just so easy to get lost in. "Did you just move into here?" I could feel my knees start to buckle if I wasn't leaning up against the couch I would be on the ground.  "Hey you can stop drooling now." He snickers. "Names Jayy, whats yours?"

"S-Stacy." Crap I just stuttered come on Stace play it cool. "You have a nice name Stacy, we should hang out some time I just live next door so just stop by when you feel like it." Nodding he slammed the door shut. Of corse if I wanted to hang out with him it would have to be just friends cause I am taken! Yes thats right Ben asked me to be his girl friend but not in a romantic way. I was playing legend of zelda of corse I knew he was in the game and a little text appeared.

Be my girlfriend?   YES  YES

God I loved that boy. "Ah sooo you were kicked out eh?" Came a voice, "What do you want Benny?" 

"I told you not to call me that!" He hissed. "Bite me." I snickered back. "Gladly." Ben snaked his arm around my waist and crashed his chest into my back. "Ben what are you doing?" 

"Biting you."  Ben started to nibble at the nape of my neck slowly making his way up, he licked my skin and started sucking  leaving some sort of hickie there. "Pig."

"Whore." I gasped he has never called me that before.

"For you're information I am a virgin."

"Not for long."

"What ever."

"Love you ^.^"

"Hate you >_<"

___________________-

_________________________________

Heyyyy its been a while so I know it has taken a long time for this chapter but I'M SO FUCKING BUSY and I know thats what alot of people say but its true cause I got to balance school and moving. I'm sowwy..... anyways hit that vote button and leave a comment telling me what you think!

Good bye my sexi muffins! ;3