chapter 3

WATT PAD DELETED THE CHAPTER! IM GONNA KILL THIS WEBSITE. right after I get some ice cream ^.^

chapter 3

Everytime I think about that guy it sends shivers down my spine. I don't think hes gonna kill me now. Truth be told if he was, why hasn't he already? I sit here in my closet thinking about all this stuff. Why am I sitting in my closet you might think. Well I have been home alone for the past hour and I keep hearing things from down stairs. Heh, I'm a wimp right? Whatever as long as I don't die I will be fine.

After a while I finally gain the courage to step out of the closet. I sprint to my bed like a 11 year old being chased by a kil- what? I jump on my bed and jump under my covers. Total loser right here. After grabbing the knife from under my pillow I hold it tight to my chest. It was so quiet that I could hear the thumps of my heart. The thumps grew louder and louder as the sound of foot steps could be heard in the hall way. And they were heading straight for my room. My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

Thats when it happend. My covers were ripped off of me. And a figure was standing there. I didn't have time to see what he looked like cause I lunged at him. We rolled around and knocked some things over. He finally pinned me down and I got a clear sight of him. He knocked the knife out of my hand and was forcing me down. He was that guy.... from lunch! 

"STOP STRUGLING!!!" His voice boomed through my room. "STOP STALKING ME!" I yell back. "IM NOT STALKING YOU!" He yellsback.

"Than why are you here?"

"To be honest with you, I don't know."  I felt my face go six more shades of red. (If thats even possible.)

"Whats your name?"

"B-Ben."

"I'm Stacy."

"I-I know...."

"You are a stalker!" I joked.

"Now can you get off of me?"

"Uhhh yea." Ben climbed off of me. And we both stood up.

"I'm gonna go......." I felt the urge to stop him but letting him go was probably the better way. "Ok, but don't ever scare me like that again. EVER."

"Alright." Ben winked then jumped out the window. What the hell just happend?

alrighty people I am going to try updating as soon as I can cause its summer but that doesn't mean I don't have work to do :p anyways please leave a comment down below and press that vote button also maybe follow me?

~Amber