chapter 4

Bens POV

I'm a killer.....I can't like someone. I'm just a game character. But there was  something about her I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME?" I yell slamming my head against a tree. "Woah calm done you might get dumber than you already are." I heard Jeff chuckle behind me. "What the hell do you want?" I hiss. "Woah no need to get mad elf. I just over heard you talking to yourself and......" He trailed off. "This is none of your buisness." "Oh but I think it is, I think Benjerman LIKES some one." Jeff chuckled. "Not like you don't have a lover of your own." I smirked. "Shut up." "Bite me." That was it for Jeff, he launched himself at me life a lion attacking his prey. We tumbled around the forest and finally smashed against a old tree. Jeff pinned me to the ground holding his knife to my neck. "Say mercy." He snickered.

"Screw you." I spat back. Jeff pushed the knife deeper into my neck causing a small cut to form on my neck. I grabbed the front of his sweater and threw himm off of me. Jeff didn't go far considering he was bigger and stronger than me. "Just go back to your lover Jeff, I'm sure shes missing you." I teased. Under his as a person could say "Smile" I could see a frown showing me it was true. "I have to go..." Jeff muttered and ran away. He was gone as fast as he came.

Stacys POV

"STACY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I jumped at the voice. Runing down stairs I noticed Yvette cooking some dinner. "Whats for dinner?"

"Honestly I don't know!" She smirked. I looked in the pot and there was macaroni and cheese. I smirked knowing she was joking with me. "So do you know when every one else is getting home?" Yvette shook her head. I sighed walked back up to my room. I open the door and my whole body jumped. There was Ben sitting on my bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked part out of curiosity and part of of well wanting to know. "Oh I don't know maybe I wanted to see you." Ben said smirking. Ben got up getting closer and closer to me.

"Uh Ben what are you doing?"

I noticed Ben was a little bit taller than me. Weird. Ben soon embraced me and put his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. Our faces where so close that if he leaned in any more we would be kissing. I could feel him warm breath on my face sending shivers down my spine.

"No." I mumble pushing his chest causing him to break away from me.

"Awwww your no fun..." He pouted. His puppy dog face was extremly cute.... 'No Stacy' I say to myself. My door swung open and yvette was standing there. I looked around and Ben was gone.