Chapter one

After the 'accident' I was sent to a care home just out side of town. It was a nice home bright blue walls in almost every room hard wood for the down stairs and carpet for the up stairs. I mean it wasn't perfect but, it was my home now. I still don't know who saved me that night. Hell, I don't wanna know.

"Stacy! Will you come down for dinner darling?" Victoria yells. Hopping off my bed I run down stairs. As always I'm greeted by Yvette, Lilly and Aron. The three other girls I live with. Yvette had short hazel hair and pale skin she was a little taller than me and had blue eyes. She was my best and only friend around here. Lilly She was like a midgit but she wasn't she had long blound hair green hazel eyes and almost always wore blue clothes. Aron was the oldest she was 17 she had blue hair tan skin and was VERY tall.

"So whats for dinner Vick?" I always called her that just to get on her nerves. What can I say? I'm a annoying girl. 

"First of all, don't call me Vick my name is Victoria and we are having macoroni."

"Again?" I moaned. "Hey at least she's feeding us." Aron spat. Victoria shot her a glare but Aron ignored it. I sat at the end of the table and wated for my food. I was served last. As if I could care less. After dinner I cleaned the dishes and went up for bed. Slipping off my jeans I put on pj shorts. and A tank top. Plopping on to my bed I drifted off to sleep.

~You Shouldn't Have down That...~

That voice kept riningin my head.

A sharp object glided across my cheek. It was cold. I jolted up and nothing was there..... "What the hell?" I mutter. I felt like some one was breathing on my neck. Gritting my teeth I turn my head.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. No need to get touchy touchy. I'm just having some fun." 

"Wha- Whos there?" I snarl.

"Have you forgotten? The one who saved your life." The voice spat.

"Don't remind me."

"What? Do you not appreciate it?" 

Thats when I saw a pair of eyes watching me from the corner.

"Come on chicken come out from the corner I don't bite." I snarl.

 "It's not the biting I'm worried about. Its about you forgetting about me."

"I don't even know what you look like so how can I forget you?"

"Fine you wanna see me here I come..."

Alrighty please drop a vote leave a comment down below! And maybe follow me?

~Amber