Chapter 20

I jolted awake finding myself in my bedroom..... when a pair of hands gently pushed me back down, "Hey hey hey...... you gotta stay calm...." The voice sounded like a young ladies.... "Agh..... wha......what happened?" I mumbled opening my eyes just to quickly shut them again from the blinding light shining above me. "I don't know really..... I just found you in the woods you were passed out from the loss of blood.... but the good thing is we have the same blood type...." The lady exlaimed. I tried to open my eyes again ajusting them to the light as she helped me sit up. "W-Where's Annie?!" I yelled as all the events happened before my eyes... Jack, Annie...

"Annie?" The lady rubbed her chin. I looked at her she had long red hair with ringlets at the end, pale skin and big glasses. "No you were the only one I found. Thank god I took you back here with my husband and we spent three hours sewing you up!" I looked around at my surrondings. It looked like a cabin and the window that shown trees and a small lake proved me right. "Is she awake yet?" A mans voice rang from the doorway I turned my head to see a big man with a scruffy beard a red plad shirt and brown hair staring at us. "Yea John she's awake.... fetch her some water will you?" The man nodded and turned on his heels closing the door behind him. "How long have I been out for?" I asked sighing.

"Only a couple a days but you have been healing up nicely." I nodded. "Whats you're name sweety?"

"Stacy...." I said. "Well Stacy my names Ashly..... I'm afraid you're gonna have to stay here for the next few days until you're stomach heals completley after that you can leave at will." I nodded "Well I'll let you rest.." And with that she got up and left. I knew I was leaving tonight. I had no choice. I had to know were Annie was, I needed to know what Jack was planning to do with her. Or if she even got away at least. Oh god please have let her get away.

Then a sudden thought blocked out everything. What about Ben? Where was he during this whole thing? Why couldn't he have saved me and for me to end up waking up in the hospital and have a happy ending like the books? But no he wasn't there to save me this time.

The door opened to reveal the John he walked up to me handing me the glass, "Dinner's in five."

~A Few minutes later....~

"We have mashed potatos steak gravy and corn on the cob." John said dumping some mash potatos on his plate, I nodded reaching for the gravy for my own potatos.

~A while later~

"Wow that was really good!" I exlaimed, but not it was horrible. The steaks weren't fully cooked almost raw the mash potatos where cold and the gravy tasted like water. But they took me in what was I supposed to say?!

"Good I'm glad you liked it!" Ashly said. "You should be heading off the bed now." John said I nodded and got up almost sprinting to my room gathering up my stuff and heading to the window when the door suddenly opened.

_____________________________

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you have you're reading glasses on because you can expect alot more chapters coming out soon! :D

Good bai meh sexi muffins ;3